Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’ve got skinny legs vs. upper body

Qemxlo

I’m not one of those guys who goes to the gym and just trains my upper body
I do everything and it’s disappointing that I still have chicken legs and people give me a hard time about it
I’m six foot two and I’m 218 pounds.
I’ve been training my legs at least an hour at least once or twice a week and I just haven’t seen any growth.
Do you have any advice as to which exercises are going to be mandatory to force growth?

Could come down into a few things.

How many reps and sets are you doing for legs ?

Have heavy or lite are the weights ?

Are the reps being performed quality on each rep ?

What kind of movements are you doing for legs ?

Lay it out for us give us a fully picture.

I do everything and it’s disappointing that I still have chicken legs and people give me a hard time about it
I’ve been training my legs at least an hour at least once or twice a week and I just haven’t seen any growth.
Do you have any advice as to which exercises are going to be mandatory to force growth?
do more squats and deadlifts that will resolve issue

Post what you do now

Top Bottom