Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Hugh Jackman really dl'ing 625 here?

It looked like the innermost plate was a 45lb. bumper, but the one next to it looked like a thinner(?) bumper, which might 25lb. The outer two looked like 45lb each. So maybe 365 total,
assuming the bar is 45lb. Or 405 if I'm wrong about that second one.

It looked like the innermost plate was a 45lb. bumper, but the one next to it looked like a thinner(?) bumper, which might 25lb. The outer two looked like 45lb each. So maybe 365 total,
assuming the bar is 45lb. Or 405 if I'm wrong about that second one.

the outer two are for sure 45's cause you can read 20kg on em, It's the inner two i'm not sure about. I've seen 100's that look like that but you're right i've also seen lessers that look almost exactly the same.

you sure those weren't 100's? the 45's were the two outer plates. I dunno, I know the rubber weights are different, so if they're all 45's then it's 405, still pretty decent.

I didn't look at it that closely. Thought I saw 3 bumper 45s

Last edited:
What a waste of time too many comercials...

does he juices?

the way he yo yo's back and forth for roles, most likely yes. But shit if he can get that kind of strength back and at his age, he's well into his 40's isn't he? Hard to argue against what he's doing. Dude looks unreal.

Top Bottom