Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, what can i expect?

RamiroVasile

Hi, im little bit new in forums, my name is Ramiro, im from Buenos Aires, Argentina, im here in this sport for Zyzz, he inspired me alot, i know he is not the best model fitness example, but, he really inspired me, nice to meet you bros.

This is my transformation of 2 years:

from this:
cypio.jpg
eq.jpg

to this:

cqpu.jpg
ella.jpg

qy.jpg

i been read about cycles and steroids, i know is not a magic pill, i learn alot i think... i know every cycle need the testosterone base, orals monocycles dont really work and the first need to do is, BUY THE PCT FIRST. After knowin that, let me tell you, im 24, i know the risk i know im young i know everything that, but, i really decide to do one cycle, my first cycle with:
Sustanon 250 per week, and Stanozolol 40 mg per day.
Sustanon 10 Weeks and stanozolol 6 weeks.

Im really scared to posting this, because, i try on spanish forum and when i say im 24 and Zyzz and rich piana inspired me, they really say bad things to me and tellme 'get the fuck out, train 10 years natty and maybe think steroids' , i hope at least here dont want to bother you guys, and thankyou for your time, but, what can i expect with that testo sustanon 250 per week and the stanozolol?

God bless you all, i really gonna get serious with this, i hope i want be a fitnessmodel...

My first goal is look like this:
jaston.jpg
Please dont laugh, i know for you that body is skinny and shit, but, i really when i be like that, im gonna be SUPER happy with my body. Can i achive that with one or 2 Cycles?

God bless you people and i hope i dont bother you ♥

Attachments

• reyno.jpg
    reyno.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 93
hi welcome. first off remember zyzz is dead, he died from abusing PED's and did not take care of himself so that is step 1 to stay healthy

next step is to have your diet and training on point

then after you get all that then you can run PED's as icing on the cake. i think for you best thing is primo and EQ

Hi bro, nice to meet you, i already get the Sustanon 250 and the stanozolol, is really good quality this labs here in Argentina, is famous... so, doing that cycle, susta 250 10 weeks, stanozolol 8 weeks...

What can i expect in this cicle with a lean diete ? i go low carbs and high protein, i wanna lean a little bit and maybe put some muscle, i hope i can do that. What do you think? thankyou for your time Bro :D

Hi, im little bit new in forums, my name is Ramiro, im from Buenos Aires, Argentina, im here in this sport for Zyzz, he inspired me alot, i know he is not the best model fitness example, but, he really inspired me, nice to meet you bros.

This is my transformation of 2 years:

from this:
View attachment 140497
View attachment 140498

to this:

View attachment 140499
View attachment 140500

View attachment 140501

i been read about cycles and steroids, i know is not a magic pill, i learn alot i think... i know every cycle need the testosterone base, orals monocycles dont really work and the first need to do is, BUY THE PCT FIRST. After knowin that, let me tell you, im 24, i know the risk i know im young i know everything that, but, i really decide to do one cycle, my first cycle with:
Sustanon 250 per week, and Stanozolol 40 mg per day.
Sustanon 10 Weeks and stanozolol 6 weeks.

Im really scared to posting this, because, i try on spanish forum and when i say im 24 and Zyzz and rich piana inspired me, they really say bad things to me and tellme 'get the fuck out, train 10 years natty and maybe think steroids' , i hope at least here dont want to bother you guys, and thankyou for your time, but, what can i expect with that testo sustanon 250 per week and the stanozolol?

God bless you all, i really gonna get serious with this, i hope i want be a fitnessmodel...

My first goal is look like this:
View attachment 140502
Please dont laugh, i know for you that body is skinny and shit, but, i really when i be like that, im gonna be SUPER happy with my body. Can i achive that with one or 2 Cycles?

God bless you people and i hope i dont bother you ♥

good pics you look good already

first cycle i would go with
250mgs sustanon/week
50mgs winstrol/day
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver kidney support and heart)
3 caps ostazol m1mk/preworkout

pct 6 weeks
nolvadex
clomid
n2generate

high protein diet 2grams protein per lb of weight
medium carbs
medium fat
40% protein/30% carbs/30% fat

Hi bro, nice to meet you, i already get the Sustanon 250 and the stanozolol, is really good quality this labs here in Argentina, is famous... so, doing that cycle, susta 250 10 weeks, stanozolol 8 weeks...

What can i expect in this cicle with a lean diete ? i go low carbs and high protein, i wanna lean a little bit and maybe put some muscle, i hope i can do that. What do you think? thankyou for your time Bro :D

get on a good workout program right now, and stick with it. the gains will come

you like that jersey shore guy pretty model look
dont abuse steroids dude it will go bad
sustanon 250mgs
winstrol 50mgs
n2guard 10 caps
do your blood work
high protein
cardio

Sustanon and stanozolol is a good direction for first cycle.
500mgs sustanon, 40-50mgs stanazolol, some n2guard 7caps and aromasin light.

Top Bottom