Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help critigue hgh cyc plz

Really? Their text abbreviations. Lol...

I heard that its not suppose to do that from low doses and if it does its from vitamin dificiency.

How is your wrist now?

I am not niave. LMAO
Its from experience.
BTW we all have different body chemestry and what happened to you, or what you say happened to you, has never been posted before. I have been on and off for over 5 years now and it isn't a big deal to stop to me.

I was on script GH for 3years, the 2 last years straight, and of course I was on other things. I think it's naive to think there is no "crash" coming off GH. Your own GH production is suppressed, obviously it has an effect. Most people don't notice since they go back on other things.

I am not niave. LMAO
Its from experience.
BTW we all have different body chemestry and what happened to you, or what you say happened to you, has never been posted before. I have been on and off for over 5 years now and it isn't a big deal to stop to me.

So, how long for it to start working? I heard 10 weeks. I'll be starting anther cycle in June so should I start during my pct?

I am not niave. LMAO
Its from experience.

I've heard from many users that it can be a bad crash, and it's not a popular thing to post. Many simply may not notice, attribute it to something else, or like yourself, may not experience a crash.

I've heard from many users that it can be a bad crash, and it's not a popular thing to post. Many simply may not notice, attribute it to something else, or like yourself, may not experience a crash.

wow that is kind of funny "Its not a popular thing to post".
You crack me up. "Crash"
Come on really. You really expect me to just take that statement for full value?
Besides being a card carrying member, I have spoken to hundreds of people whom have used GH both short and long term. Its psychological not physiological like when you come of a shitload of test that is physiological. Its the placebo effect. Someone planted it in your head there it must be.

Top Bottom