Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Price for 1-AD?

Nelson,

My manner of writing and/or speaking is less so due to whom I may read, and more so due to the fact that I am a conceited, somewhat delusional character with fleeting fancies of existential importance, meant to mask an inferiority complex. But that is beside the point.

If you would have more experience (either personal, or via the observation of others) with 1-Test and 4AD transdermals such the difference you would notice. Even upon some Steroid boards, some have proclaimed the effectiveness of 1AD (although making statement that they would rather spend their money on 'gear'. The point being that even some 'harsh-critics' such as them, do see some benefit in those regards [which is not to say that they are always the most logical of critics, since I don't equate the quality of air with the heat of the wind]).

Experience is not always applicable to every given context; in your case, your context is the past (regarding the Estrogen, and such; however that was a rather clever statement with regards to your book and Estrogen---good use of wit).

The statements against 4AD and other earlier pro-hormones was due to the bioavailabilty. Given that Androdione is obsolete, 4AD has been put to good use via transdermal administartion. And in that consideration, a difference would be seen (Androdione will lead to Estrogenic issues, however one can not deduce from that, the downfall of other related compounds---as you stated yourself---'similar is not the same').

Notice that I don't attack your character or your credentials. I simply attack the argument. Wish you would do such the same for 1Fast and others ('owning a website and selling pro-hormones' being the calumny in question--you attack him, and not the call in question).

I could have mentioned that you were a high-school dropout, or a Biotest employee, but I don't see that being as relevant to the argument (as others erroneously used that to discount you; they could not attack the issue, so they attack the person); perhaps you should look beyond ownership and association, as well.

Last edited:
Dante, i love your posts... they make me smile :)

Hey Nelson, i go great gains from my 1-AD and boldione stack. Just try it and i bet u will change ur mind

Speaking as someone who has NO financial interest whatsoever in bodybuilding I can say with 100% confidence that after trying injecatble 4-ad-ec I will NEVER use an illegal steroid again. The latest generation of OTC steroids is a far cry from the early andro products.

JavaGuru said:
Speaking as someone who has NO financial interest whatsoever in bodybuilding I can say with 100% confidence that after trying injecatble 4-ad-ec I will NEVER use an illegal steroid again. The latest generation of OTC steroids is a far cry from the early andro products.

Were you drinking coffee when you did this, or was this a Java-free injectable?

On a serious note, I didn't know there WAS an injectible OTC PH. What kind of results did you get from this? Did you change your diet/exercise routine while you were 'on'?
-B

Actually, I can't stand coffee. I prefer diet soda or straight pills for my caffeine delivery. :D

The 4-ad-ec can be purchased over the counter but any conversion has to be done by the purchaser. I initiated a whole thread on the subject. Do a search for 'injectable 4-ad' and you should be able to find it or combine it with a search using my username.

I may not have the scientific knowledge of a guy with the prestigious credentials of owning a website that sells prohormones, but I know a few things

Assuming you know little about me, it was very ignorant of you to assume what I have and have not done.

Post college, I decided to go into this business. The main reason why is I hate seeing people get ripped off. I hate the ignorant educated the masses on what should and shouldn't be taken supplement wise. This is why I post on this thread. You are the reason I'm in business. When people listen to your worthless babble, they will eventually come to me and ask questions. Once I set them straight and get them on the right track, they will see results. They will see results with the exact things you said are worthless. This leads to your eventual discrediting as a source of information. Acutally, I guess I should thank you. It is people like you who keep me in business. :)

Hey Par Deus,

I will be posting a placebo report on my 1 test experience. I was convinced in the beginning but... i really think now it was mostly a placebo. I did get really nice strength gains but not much mass.

Scaggs
Scaggs

You mentioned on another thread that you were up by some ten pounds. And as 1-Test does not aromatize some do lean out (meaning not much mass depending on caloric intake) while gaining a great degree of strength (which would then lead one in wonder as to how this sudden increase was determined as placebo).

You mentioned on another thread that you were up by some ten pounds. And as 1-Test does not aromatize some do lean out (meaning not much mass depending on caloric intake) while gaining a great degree of strength (which would then lead one in wonder as to how this sudden increase was determined as placebo).

Well i definelty increased strength. but i put on an easy 10 lbs. but i have been hammering creatine which also could have played the part in my strength increases. im just not thinking it is as anabolic as any real gear. for a little more than the money i spent on it i could have done a real gear cycle and got the results i really want. I've never done a real gear cycle so i will know 1-test's placebo when i do.

Scaggs

Top Bottom