Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eden Club in Bangkok

FUk, who cares. Why you ppl bother typing with your socio-shit-nonsense-fucktheoryfest-shitbitchfuck or whatever you call it.

In short , you got money and you got US Passport then you good to go and you will get mad bitches. You hear ?
WOrd to the bond fuck!

Now that's news and to the point!

See, it took you years to figure out a theory I came up with in a few seconds and I didn't stress a brain cell.

Word fucked!

Krazykat said:

Now you stress status and better treatment and also a better life/money by saying ticket out. All I said was that old, ugly, disgusting men are not going to get a woman in Thailand for anything bar money. Don`t change your argument, I`m not agreeing with you per se, but more like disagreeing. You suggest by what you have written money is not the fundamental factor but status (total rubbish) and being treated better, some truth but neglible.

I'm just going to jump in here to maybe shed some light on the argument. Good points on both sides, so I'm not taking a side. On the other hand, this argument above is pretty useless. You are essentially agreeing with hellorhih2o. I think it's fair to say that Money correlates pretty strongly with a better life and better "treatment" in a sense, compared to the other end of the spectrum. To argue that it's only about money, and not the other two is pretty contradictory. That's like saying I'm going to buy something not because it is cheap but because I will have more money for later. They go hand in hand. It's not much of an argument when you are both agreeing on the central idea of the discussion. It's a minor detail.

Hi daddio, what you have missed is that hellorihi20 stressed something very particular in his original post. Very specific and absolute with a certain tone, here it is AGAIN!

Western men can get women in Thailand (and many other parts of Asia) no matter how old, ugly or disgusting they are. And I'm not just talking about ho's. The same thing is true about educated and beautiful women. A white man is not only a "status symbol" (in a weird way), chances are also that a Western guy will treat them better (if ever so slightly) and they're also a potential "ticket out".

Get my point? Plornive does. This doesn`t emphasise money, but status, treatment and lastly money through a potential ticket out.
Also old, ugly, disgusting men can get women all over the world with money. True Thailand is a poor country and so money is more of a factor, but for that matter beautiful and intelligent women would probably come from less deprived backgrounds where money is less of a factor.

Understand the very specific emphasis and tone of that quote, hope you get the point.

Top Bottom