Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eden Club in Bangkok

As for anal sex, only the girls on the left hand side of the bar will do anal sex. It is easy to tell which side it is, as there are always more girls on the right hand side.

Anybody who cannot tell a ladyboy before getting her into the cot, deserves the rogering they are about to get, shame shame shame.

Bodhisattva said:
As for anal sex, only the girls on the left hand side of the bar will do anal sex. It is easy to tell which side it is, as there are always more girls on the right hand side.

:laugh2:

I must have read that 4 times...:)

Now I will always know that if a girl is to the left of me, she wants anal.

2Thick said:

:laugh2:

I must have read that 4 times...:)

Now I will always know that if a girl is to the left of me, she wants anal.

hmmm....my gf always sleeps to the left of me. have i been missing signals??? ;)

After reading their forums, I had the impression all the members were middle age, obese, toupee wearing losers who couldn't get sex in the U.S. at any cost so they go there and spend their money.

AAP said:
After reading their forums, I had the impression all the members were middle age, obese, toupee wearing losers who couldn't get sex in the U.S. at any cost so they go there and spend their money.

Western men can get women in Thailand (and many other parts of Asia) no matter how old, ugly or disgusting they are. And I'm not just talking about ho's. The same thing is true about educated and beautiful women. A white man is not only a "status symbol" (in a weird way), chances are also that a Western guy will treat them better (if ever so slightly) and they're also a potential "ticket out".

Now, Western women and Asian men, that’s a COMPLETELY different story. Asian men will-- as a rule--not touch a Western woman with a ten-feet pole.

Originally posted by hellorhi2o

Now, Western women and Asian men, that’s a COMPLETELY different story. Asian men will-- as a rule--not touch a Western woman with a ten-feet pole.

Is it because they would be trying to throw a hot-dog down a hallway?

mekannik said:

Is it because they would be trying to throw a hot-dog down a hallway?

LOL... ;)

No, it's because a Western woman would f up their proud gene pool. In many Aisan countries, bi-racial kids end up being put up for adoption in Europe or the US. Sad but true...

Top Bottom