Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Update 1/01/05-3/21/05

Bulking Stage got detered by Work. LOL
Seriously, i just got a second job to get myself out of debt. So i work from 8-4 and then 5-9. Not too bad, just for the next 2 months. (christmas and shit.) and i should be back on track 100%

Only thing that sucks im probabbly going to go back to eating maitence cals =[ i lost my abs alittle, but im not minding because summer is still a far way off, and i KNOW for a fact i can loose it =]
I do my situps/pushups but i cant wait to be back in the gym.

Thanks for tracking my progress tho! Ill get some pics up ASAP

MM107 said:
Bulking Stage got detered by Work. LOL
Seriously, i just got a second job to get myself out of debt. So i work from 8-4 and then 5-9. Not too bad, just for the next 2 months. (christmas and shit.) and i should be back on track 100%

Only thing that sucks im probabbly going to go back to eating maitence cals =[ i lost my abs alittle, but im not minding because summer is still a far way off, and i KNOW for a fact i can loose it =]
I do my situps/pushups but i cant wait to be back in the gym.

Thanks for tracking my progress tho! Ill get some pics up ASAP

yo,

I also started cutting again (cut the bulking by one week). I need to post progress, gained a TON of strenght, where is it coming from I don't know since I see no change...

then again, I was doing 5x5 so I guess it worked: Increased core strenght, no cosmetical focus (my DL and squats increased by 66 lbs, my bench increased by 44 lbs in about 1.5 months)

sweet, now Im stronger and fatter... oh well, back to the drawing board.

hah Pint! Back to the drawing board lol me too! We got fat after the summer! lmao. I really dont mind tho. I feel good about how i look.

When i start strenght training i am going to do the 5x5, how was it Pint? Very noticable strenght increase? What about muscle size did you increase your sizes?

Ive read couple of books. And i really liked this one "How to pack on 35LBS of muslce in 12 weeks." Thats my goal lol.

Imagine 160 + 35 = 195LBS LEAN!

So 12 weeks is 3 months Big Bulker with 5x5 plan. and the 2 month STRICT FUCKING CUTTER. I hope i still to it. i really want to so bad but i got this job at night so im expecting to to start maybe Dec, BUT WOULD LOVE TO START END OF OCT. Wich i hope is my goal so i have time to play with before the Summer. Pint, I say we should start or orgranize another contest, get couple of guys and work something out, just for fun to keep it interesting.

Thanks for reading my thread too

and Pint, there was a post about bodybuilding ebooks. If u didnt grab them up yet i realy learned ALOT OF INFO from the reads. Even some stuff i didnt know!

See ya!
mm

Top Bottom