Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol side effects

don't forget the demons trying to rip out of your shins......worse than my back pumps

some are lucky enough to not be prone to the more serious sides......wish there was a way to determine this instead of experimenting

nmellendorf said:
no its not the hair loss its the estrogen... do i need an estrogen killer?

and i got this from another site

Compounds:
Test enanthate or cypionate
Dbol
Clomid
Nolva

Structure:
1-10 500mg/week testosterone
1-4 35mg/day dbol
12-14 clomid 150mg/day
15-16 clomid 50mg/day
12-16 nolvadex 40mg/day

is that any good or no?

Dude you obviously do not know anything about what you are wanting to stick in your body. What is good for you is to hang out here for a bit longer read, research learn be prepared for all sides by having the right accessories on hand get your diet and work out routine figured out then start asking questions. That question just shows you did none or very little research yet. Seriously its for your own health

I used 50mg/ED for 4 weeks. Great results, but I did break out with some acne. I got it on my forehead and back. Not real bad, but enough that I noticed it.

regardless, results made it well worth it.

Take the chance bro, I think you will like your results.

Cheers

RdStrcklnd said:
I was thinking of trying DBol (35mg ed, Thai) for the first time and I was wondering how people tolerated it. Did you get acne? Hair loss? Those are the main two I'm worried about. Thanks for all the replys.

-RdStrcklnd
dbol can be a ery good kickstart to a cycle... but i would advise again dbol only. splitting thee dosages up through the day, drinking a lot of water, and taking milk thistle as radar suggests, can help alot.

its the lower back pumps that kill me with anything more then 30mgs ed

Top Bottom