Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mitigating or offsetting s4 and s23 side effects

Fixermo

decided to use s4 and s23 together. Not at all happy with the side effects, although the results I’m getting are very impressive and almost our comparable to using oral steroids.
The 2 side effects that are pissing me off are:
1. I feel shutdown hard on this. Nobody warned me this could happen so I am doubly pissed
2. vision issues. I’ve seen some people say it can cause this but nobody warned me
I’m 21 years old, 5’9’’ and 145 pounds. I’m up 10 pounds on this cycle but these sides are annoying. How do I stop these side effects from screwing around with me?

decided to use s4 and s23 together. Not at all happy with the side effects, although the results I’m getting are very impressive and almost our comparable to using oral steroids.
1. I feel shutdown hard on this. Nobody warned me this could happen so I am doubly pissed
2. vision issues. I’ve seen some people say it can cause this but nobody warned me
I’m 21 years old, 5’9’’ and 145 pounds. I’m up 10 pounds on this cycle but these sides are annoying. How do I stop these side effects from screwing around with me?
well you can use n2guard for s23 sides like the liver organs
but vision sides with andarine s4 just use lower dose 25mgs

you should go nowhere near s23 at 21 years old... its just like using a steroid suppression wise and thats a huge no go at your age...
wtf do you mean noone warned you.. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH... if you did ONE SECOND of a search the first thing that you would see is that s23 is known as a male contraceptive.. i try my best to be as polite and understanding of people as i can but not to FLAT OUT lazy people that always blame others for THEIR OWN inadequacies.. you are just flat out lazy and now you are seeing the repercussions of YOUR OWN actions

Start by not using any PEDs at 21 And what does seeing they cause issues but then stating no one warned you mean?

This is your first post? You come on here to bitch about your issues instead of coming on here to ask how to run these drugs?
It's not someone else's job to "warn you"
Do the research for yourself. Take responsibility for yourself.
You don't even mention the doses you are taking.

Top Bottom