Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol side effects

No shit!

JC21,
I was wondering about the same dam thing. I'm on my 3rd week of dbol/sust cycle now and for the past 2 mornings...if I rub my nose, it starts to bleed. It stops fast after I jam some tissues up there but I found that odd until I read your post. No gyno or water retention here, but I am on 25mg of Proviron ED for 4 weeks during this cycle.
Aikido

Re: Isn't Dbol supposed to be altered?

FlexApr said:

I took up to 10mg a day back in 1992 with no real side effects, except increased aggression, better workouts, etc.

What were your results on a dosage that low?

dbol's sides from worse to less server:
hairloss
gyno
acene
lower back pump (painful)
Shoulder burns
bloody noses

Most of you will get atleast one of these sides but everybody is different i took 35mg ed for 4 weeks and only got back pump and shoulder burning

I have a question to anyone who knows this why is it when im on a cycle of dbol and test and i runs my hands through my hair vigariously i can see like 20 hairs in the sink even though i have done acouple of cycles i have not thinned at all but i see lots of shedding?????

ok yeah well i was interested in dbol too but i want to know IF i do get man boobs what should i buy if there is anything to stop it or help to stop it?

i used it in my second cycle and had absolutely no acne from it at 30mg ed 4wks. as far as hairloss i have no idea, i shave my head.....

Never got zits or lost any hair from D-bol,

Just got huge, could only take it for a max of 4 weeks, thought I was going to rip out of my skin,

Got so big so fast.

It was kind of fun, hope my liver forgives me.

D-bol is D-Bomb. Most of the Negatives associated with it are the estrogen build up, acne, and hair loss. But like others have said, everyone responds differantly to it.

no its not the hair loss its the estrogen... do i need an estrogen killer?

and i got this from another site

Compounds:
Test enanthate or cypionate
Dbol
Clomid
Nolva

Structure:
1-10 500mg/week testosterone
1-4 35mg/day dbol
12-14 clomid 150mg/day
15-16 clomid 50mg/day
12-16 nolvadex 40mg/day

is that any good or no?

I keep trying to use the stuff but invariably stop, whatever the dosage, due to the pumps. Last time, I was on to 15mg ED and after less than a week I couldn't take a short walk without lower back agony, despite taking sylimarin and Tylers and drinking lots of water and using AIFM. I think I've finally accepted that I just can't use dbol.

Basically, everyone is different. Start with 10mg at first and increase as you see fit. Also note that when the stuff was first brought onto the market, 5mg was the recommended dose for guys under 200, 10mg for those under 240, 15mg for those over. People got great gains on these doses back in the day. If you're using it to kickstart a cycle, not much is needed.

Top Bottom