Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thats IT!! I have it with wearing underwear!!!

BrothaBilly said:
HELL YEAH!!! An elite force of commandoed commandos for my revolution!! Its only just begun, Im going global with this, Im calling the TODAY show producers tomorrow!! Ill put up an official website for this, FIGHT THE POWER!! Im going to organize events, concerts, anything to get the word out. A concert the size of woodstock, everyone going commando!! I think I can make this work!!!
I just need a good idiotic phrase like NO JUSTiCE NO PEACE to yell, or NO BLOOD FOR OIL!! HELL NO WE WONT GO!! something like that

how about, "NO JUSTICE NO BREIFS"?

BrothaBilly said:
I have no clue who those people are you listed, but join me, take your underwear off RIGHT NOW!!! Send them to Sublime so he can verify your allegiance to the movement!!!
We can change the world starting RIGHT NOW!!! Im going to come up with a marketing campaign to unmarket underwear!! Sell tshirts and stuff to the masses, theyll buy anything, they buy underwear afterall!! Im telling you there is a goddam goldmine here, people buying my tshirts denouncing underwear instead of wearing underwear.
THe market is huge, all the gullable people who wear underwear!!! Im going to be rich I tell ya!!

I'm always commando on the weekends. When I have to search for a seamless thong or G-string (which doesn't cover anything anyway), then I definitely go commando (because I don't see the point).

I only wear them to work, around the house as shorts, or on "certain occassions."

I admit I love buying panties, but they merely serve as decoration or as a mean to entice my man.

Raina said:
I didn't wear them for at least 3-4 years. But I started again on a whim last year. And now I'm obsessed with underwear and constantly buying new pairs. Each pair cuter than the next.

This is almost as bad as my book purchasing habits.

Youre addicted!!! Classic junkie behavior, youre an underwear junkie, we need to start a 12-step program too for people who want to quit the underwear cycle of financial ruin. First step... admit your powerless over underwear. Through faithless and searching personal inventory I have come to find that I need no underwear.
That just gave me an idea, after I sell anti-underwear tshirts, I can market my own brand of underwear for those who cant give up the addiction. Another goldmine!! Since you are obsessed with underwear, you can be in charge of design and buying. THe internet simplifies the distribution chains, its almost too easy!! Come up with underwear that is truly useful. With my technological savvy I can come up with my own Brothabill utilitarian underwear line. THink of it, putting on a pair of BB high tech underwear and you are automatically connected to the internet. The possibilities are endless. Im calling cingular and verizon tomorrow, get discounted rates, all you need is a bluetooth handsfree voice activated system and your underwear is now your cellphone. My new watch line will be the internet screens, imagine, surfing the internet through your underwear and watch.

ceasar989 said:
how about, "NO JUSTICE NO BREIFS"?

Excellent my man, we need more though. Youre in charge of slogans, we need t-shirt designs. We can design the tshirts and upload them to cafepress.com and they make the tshirts or whatever on their products, remember the bb online store.
All the pieces are here. Come up with smore, what else you going to do this Sunday?? Youre in charge of the Canadian operations, until you die or I find someone better!!

GoldenDelicious said:
thankyou for explaining your particular brand of arse hygiene, ill remember that till my dying day :worried:

...anyway, be sure to post up when youre zipping up in a hurry an jam your wang in the fang-like teeth of your zipper :worried:

Naw, I wear scrubs alot of the time, or shorts or yoga like pants to kick around in b/c they are so comfortable. FUCK zippers too!!
You just gave me another idea!! Who needs zippers?? Ill start my own line of buttonfly pants, bring those back and shoes without shoelaces, velcro shoes make so much more sense. They just failed to market that shit correctly. Its time for a comeback. A whole new line of common sense clothing, only not chinsy stuff, good stuff. Made in China of course for labor costs, but like quality and designed stuff. Ill make this work, Im just down the street from Nike Intl. headquarters, Ill talk to them about this. Hmm, Ill just go knock on Phil Knights door with my excellent ideas. Ill sell him on this

Gambino said:
lol at babywipes

:lmao: @ this entire thread and the babywipes :lmao:

I am with GD here, I will never forget BB's personal hygiene either and I am going commando too no more gstring and bra at the gym today. Its a start, right? :whatever: ;)

Raina said:
I didn't wear them for at least 3-4 years. But I started again on a whim last year. And now I'm obsessed with underwear and constantly buying new pairs. Each pair cuter than the next.

This is almost as bad as my book purchasing habits.
I'm obsessed with ladies undies too. Just saying that is titillating Undiiiiiiies, pantiiiiiiiiies.& a nice pair of tight jeans or slacks with VPL. Mmmmmmmmmmgood. I'd rather see ladies walking around in nice undiiiiiies, than nude.
"pant pant pant"
OK, I'm ok, I'm done. Just gimme a minute here.

Last edited:
YASMINA said:
:lmao: @ this entire thread and the babywipes :lmao:

I am with GD here, I will never forget BB's personal hygiene either and I am going commando too no more gstring and bra at the gym today. Its a start, right? :whatever: ;)

Very good start, imho

Top Bottom