Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xbox 360 sales banned in Europe, U.S. could be next

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Will Xbox 360 Be Banned in the United States? - IGN

That'd finally be a nice dose of karma for them after things like:

-Knowingly releasing a faulty console to gain marketshare,
-Over-priced proprietary hardware add-ons, or worse yet
-Trickling out incremental hardware upgrades in the form of whole new console skus,
-Paid online service that no competitor requires (most would say XBOX Live isn't "worth it"),
-Relying on the same old franchises vs investing in new IP's and more 1st party studios

to name a few offenses.

Maybe this will encourage Ballmer to step down and they'll replace him with someone that has more respectable business ethics.

Microsoft belongs in the PC software business imo, which ironically has always used the opposite philosophy of their Xbox business model to much greater success, both profit-wise for them and value-wise for the consumer. Hell even their phones are a better value than Xbox.

If they do win this judgment hopefully it'll help steer them in a better direction next generation.

Still better than PS3. My xbox broke and been using the Fiance PS3 and its driving me nuts all the BS I have to go through to play games and do shit.

I think they should give it away for free and we should all work for no money so that all our needs/wants are met...

like in star trek.. no money needed there..

Was at Bestbuy tosay, saw a kid buy a laptop and get a free xbox Lol,
Microsoft sucks at hardware, the new surface tablet is proof, TWO failed in the demo press conference, reminded me of the Windows demo with the BSODs :lmao:

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

so that's why their fast tracking the 720. They better be careful cause if the 720 RROD's like the 360 cause they brought it out quicker to counteract the 360 being banned then it's curtains for microsoft in the console business. I think it's Sony's last run too. They're fastracking the Ps4 cause Microsoft is moving the 720 quick...now think if you just shelled $4-500 for a ps3 in the last two or three years. Sony "thinks" they can still appease the ps3 customer base while still hyping the ps4...they're dellusional. This gen might be the end for both Microsoft and Sony paving the way for Apple likely. Or, if the gods are done sleeping.....Sega will make a glorious return to the market and the universe will return to a blissful state of equilibrium.

SEGA...I'll give it that the Dreamcast was pretty good, but their good games have been few and far between. I kinda hope consoles disappear after this next gen and everyone is forced to just gaming on the PC or whatever "cloud-based" gaming through a box that conforms to universal standards. Perhaps built into TV's or something by then. The market has gotten so stale thanks to consoles churning out CoD/Halo fragfests that show no signs of letting up while actual would-be groundbreaking titles sit on back burners because they're too risky. And when they do get made they don't sell nearly as well.

I'm playing the hell out of The Witcher 2 EE on PC. Best game I've played since the first one as far as actual gameplay and depth goes. The sword play is very well done and a breath of fresh air in a sea of dime a dozen shooters.

ahhh Sega, gosh I loved Sega, the Genesis in particular, Phantasy Star IV, Ecco the dolphin, MK II, Street Fighter II, Lost vikings, oh yes!

Now I need an emulator! :D

Top Bottom