Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow, just another so so game for lebron today. How many triple doubles is he going to have this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Re: wow, just another so so game for lebron today. How many triple doubles is he goin

borris said:
speaking of teams that blow, how is Miami looking this year so far Calveless? lmao

They're terrible so far, but dwayne wade is going to be dwayne wade as much as i hate to admit it. just like lebron is lebron. doesn't mean they'll win anything without help now

btw
i hate the heat and all miami sports based teams except U of miami.

What is the irony that both Kobe and Wade get their cocks rode when they are winning, but the day Shaq falls off their team drops like flies, am I missing something?

I mean yes we all know the Cav's blow without Lebron, but lets look at the facts here... Out of Miami, Clev, and Lakers, which is the team that is actually winning games w/o a superstar and his sidekick???

borris said:
okay bro, lemme show you how lame the bet your claiming will credit anything

Lets say the Cav's play Washington in the first round and Detroit plays Boston... hmmmmm, that sounds like a good idea gambino, then you'll come back crying with excuses after they take the L, no thanks
man quite making excuses
simple bet, the pistons go farther in the east than the cavlesses

Jack_Schitt said:
man quite making excuses
simple bet, the pistons go farther in the east than the cavlesses

ure the one making excuses, i'm trying to go heads up, your trying to guess the whole outcome of the league.. it's a stupid gamble on either of our parts to bet on that... sorry no deal

borris said:
ure the one making excuses, i'm trying to go heads up, your trying to guess the whole outcome of the league.. it's a stupid gamble on either of our parts to bet on that... sorry no deal
it's a simple bet, only predicting that one team will progress farther than another come playoff time
cavs have no depth, it doesn't seem that far fetched to assume the pistons should easily get farther.
not that i think they will win the finals
lol at this pic
6p5s0au.gif

how bout a 10 K bet to the winner for each game Detroit plays Cleveland? it'll make it more interesting instead of having to wait 7 months

borris said:
how bout a 10 K bet to the winner for each game Detroit plays Cleveland? it'll make it more interesting instead of having to wait 7 months
alright, starting today.
10 k paid to the winner, deal

PuddleMonkey said:
Is the NBA even worth getting excited about anymore?

I think its more exciting than the NFL now, where there it is just the same 1-2 dominant teams every year... maybe not game to game per say, but in the playoffs no question about it

Gambinopitz said:
alright, starting today.
10 k paid to the winner, deal

aight coo...

i'm shaftin myself though on this deal too due to a 30% tax per game, but I have faith so it's okay

Top Bottom