Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow, just another so so game for lebron today. How many triple doubles is he going to have this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Re: wow, just another so so game for lebron today. How many triple doubles is he goin

dannomight said:
he has to trow up 80+ pts in a game for that to be totally true and win multiple titles

oh u mean the titles Kobe won with Shaq :rolleyes:

Kobe hasn't done anything with the Lakers since he left and we all have seen what Lebron has and is doing

Points per game - Lebron = Kobe
Blocks - Lebron > Kobe
Assists - Lebron > Kobe
Rebounds - Lebron > Kobe
FG% - Lebron > Kobe
3pt FG $ - Lebron > Lobe

steals - kobe has what, .5 more a game?

and Lebron shits on Kobe in power, height and speed

the only thing Kobe has on Lebron is defense and clutch plays, thats it..

stats don't lie

Re: wow, just another so so game for lebron today. How many triple doubles is he goin

Jack_Schitt said:
kobe's fist full of rings>pwns lebron for yrs to come
and borrris step up for your boys and let's k bet

i'll put a bet that the Cav's will have beat Detroit more out of games played against each other this season

borris said:
i'll put a bet that the Cav's will have beat Detroit more out of games played against each other this season
fuck that let's bet who get's farther in the playoffs

are you scared that the Cav's will out play Detroit or something? lol

your team vs. my team.. easy as that

borris said:
are you scared that the Cav's will out play Detroit or something? lol
bro, you're hesitating cause you doubt the cav's will get outta the first round.

lebron is great, but so what

with the money they shelled out for big z and larry hughes, they'll never be able to clear up cap space to get him some help. larry hughes, garbage...

that team blows

Jack_Schitt said:
bro, you're hesitating cause you doubt the cav's will get outta the first round.

okay bro, lemme show you how lame the bet your claiming will credit anything

Lets say the Cav's play Washington in the first round and Detroit plays Boston... hmmmmm, that sounds like a good idea gambino, then you'll come back crying with excuses after they take the L, no thanks

calveless wonder said:

with the money they shelled out for big z and larry hughes, they'll never be able to clear up cap space to get him some help. larry hughes, garbage...

that team blows
what's the deal with varejo? still hasn't signed i don't think
without him they will suck even more.
even though he's a tool, he's got made court presence

calveless wonder said:

that team blows

reminds me of a team in the East that pays 20 mill yearly on a player that is way past his peak with approximetaly 3 worthy years left

speaking of teams that blow, how is Miami looking this year so far Calveless? What are they batting now? .225 ???????

Top Bottom