Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you go in a lake with this catfish swimming around?

Yeah, I know that catfish. He's a good bro. We used to train together in Bangkok back in the mid 90s. That news site is misinformed because those guy didn't catch him, they are just helping him work out a cramp he got doing a HST training set. He was a solid power lifter back in his day, but couldn't bench very much with those little flippers. Still more than aap though.

slickdadd said:
Yeah, I know that catfish. He's a good bro. We used to train together in Bangkok back in the mid 90s. That news site is misinformed because those guy didn't catch him, they are just helping him work out a cramp he got doing a HST training set. He was a solid power lifter back in his day, but couldn't bench very much with those little flippers. Still more than aap though.

:lmao:

That's a huge bitch! I remember as a youngin going to the Mississippi every year and one year some guy pulled a 6 foot catfish out of the river. Everyone was shitting there pants. It was cool. That one wasn't nearly as thick as that Thai one though. He let it go after measuring it up and a shitload of pictures.

Top Bottom