Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you go in a lake with this catfish swimming around?

GoldenDelicious said:
ive been in a swamp with crocodiles triple or quadruple the size of that thing...so really, im not to fazed about a catfish...
'

i had a t-rex in my yard that could totally POWN that fish.

NJjuice22 said:
'

i had a t-rex in my yard that could totally POWN that fish.
you know im not joking, i have been chest deep in a swamp where 5 and 6 metre crocodiles were spotted/trapped, no need for sarcasm..

you have no idea how humungous a 5-6m croc is until you see it in a park or stuffed...holy omg...theyre almost a metre thick at the waist..

GoldenDelicious said:
you know im not joking, i have been chest deep in a swamp where 5 and 6 metre crocodiles were spotted/trapped, no need for sarcasm..

you have no idea how humungous a 5-6m croc is until you see it in a park or stuffed...holy omg...theyre almost a metre thick at the waist..

GoldenD, he was talking about Thermorexin, Borlinsky.

GoldenDelicious said:

i was just playing... I hate the metric system but that sounds ginormous.

GoldenDelicious said:

tell me about it. i took down a kangaroo the other day with just my thumbs!!

im gettin good.

Top Bottom