Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout Intensity

Arbaaz

Hey Guys,
I am new here. I would like to ask a question. I am trying to build size. I know that if I want to go for size then I need to do around 5 – 6 sets and fail at the 10 th or 11 th rep. But my question is that can I work out as hard as I want? Put all my effort in the lifting. Basically, I am asking can I give it all I can? Or is there a limit or something. Please let me know.

Thanks

Hey Guys,
I am new here. I would like to ask a question. I am trying to build size. I know that if I want to go for size then I need to do around 5 – 6 sets and fail at the 10 th or 11 th rep. But my question is that can I work out as hard as I want? Put all my effort in the lifting. Basically, I am asking can I give it all I can? Or is there a limit or something. Please let me know.

Thanks
@Arbaaz welcome to the EF fam

so you want to train hard? possible
but hard to say
we dont know much about you

you doing what now, cycling dieting? tell us more

Hey Guys,

Thanks
Do it and find out.

if you're asking if you just go in there and throw around heavy weights the answer is no
I mean do you see anyone at the gym doing that

Top Bottom