Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woohoo! I won the office football pool, sort of

SoreArms said:
I tied for best overall record in a season long football pool at work. it was $20 to enter, 47 people played, but there are prices for best week, worst week, best 1st half, best 2nd half, etc.... so my share was $300. However, the pool maker is mad that I won because I was out injured for like three weeks, when you don't turn in your picks for that week you automatically get all home teams, those 3 weeks helped catapult me to the lead so she says she is going ot change it next year. Who cares though, a mothafucka gots money today, drinks on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:throws bills in the air:
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your supposed to quit drinking and save your money.. SA... damn you.. don't fall off the wagon so easy :evil:

mine is a year long one too, i won it last year, did shitty this year with all the parity, our pool has 45 people in it and went down to sunday nights game, 2 were tied for the lead one had the giants the other the cowboys, a 600 dollar swing game, 1100 for first 500 for second, i probably would of busted my tv if i was the guy with the cowboys

bran987 said:
real football? you actually get out there with your coworkers and rumble?
no we pick the winning teams of actual games

I don't know what fantasy football is all about but don't you basically pick players from any team into your team and if they do good you do good?

SoreArms said:
no we pick the winning teams of actual games

I don't know what fantasy football is all about but don't you basically pick players from any team into your team and if they do good you do good?
oh, yeah you do a draft at the beginning of the year, so like if I picked roger staubach he could only be on my team then you'd have to pick a different QB like drew henson.
then whichever teams players do better in real life that person wins cash money.

hamstershaver said:
mine is a year long one too, i won it last year, did shitty this year with all the parity, our pool has 45 people in it and went down to sunday nights game, 2 were tied for the lead one had the giants the other the cowboys, a 600 dollar swing game, 1100 for first 500 for second, i probably would of busted my tv if i was the guy with the cowboys
damn, $1100 for first :eek2:

I'd be buying tickets to Vegas and an 8 ball right now

Top Bottom