Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woohoo!!!! Dolphins sign Williams.

slickdadd

Finally! A big name running back. A young one. A young, up and coming, franchise running back. I cannot believe my eyes. The hype is gonna go through the roof, beware, because its miami, but still. YES!!!!!!!

Rockafella Skank said:
Does it mean the Phins will improve?

no they will start out about 8-2, be superbowl favorites, then lose 5 of the last 6 and hobble their way into the playoffs where they will proceed to get assraped within the first round, but im happy right now, so dont take a dump in my margarita muchacho.....or stuff

slickdadd said:
... they will start out about 8-2, be superbowl favorites, then lose 5 of the last 6 and hobble their way into the playoffs where they will proceed to get assraped within the first round ...
So you're saying they'll be the same old Dolphins? I suppose you could play "What if ..." and imagine a Ricky Williams/Marino backfield with a heyday Mark Duper on the business end of 4,000 Marino yards. That would be more fun to watch than the Rams.

dgreenhill said:
Now if they can just make it past the first round..

But the good news they won't have to worry about Grbac anymore.

uhhh, why would they have to worry about grbac? He didnt beat them this year if that is what you are referring to. He didnt even throw for 100 yards.

SOOOOOOOOO WHAT! They are still the biggest flop in the history of the nfuckinfl..........that undefeated season back in the day was nothing but a curse, the dolphins suck ass and always have, maybe they can call dan marino back, I like williams but he could have gone to a better team like the raiders or 49ers, or someone besides the dolphins, their sliced tuna each year!!!

CN1 said:
SOOOOOOOOO WHAT! They are still the biggest flop in the history of the nfuckinfl..........that undefeated season back in the day was nothing but a curse, the dolphins suck ass and always have, maybe they can call dan marino back, I like williams but he could have gone to a better team like the raiders or 49ers, or someone besides the dolphins, their sliced tuna each year!!!

:rolleyes: Grow up.

slickdaddy what do you mean grow up.......im just stating the facts of life and facts of the nfl! Evidently you dont like the honest to god's truth regarding the dolphins, maybe you need to grow up and realize they suck!!!!!

You cannot call a franchise that has made it to the playoffs 5 years running a sucky team. The winning tradition continues........

Top Bottom