Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woman worrys please help.

Lol @ a woman noticing him, if he talks how he spells she probably thinks he's mentally challenged

Can I ESL?

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

I read his comebacks, if that's what you want to call them. Im glad I'm not the only one that picked up on that. Lol. Now I don't feel so bad.

hes banned and will be perma banned

G.. Dammit! I let you back in on a trial basis and this is how you repay me????

I'm thru babysitting you! :lightning:

Let him stay around, this is entertaining. I like a good laugh every once in a while, and this did it. Between the misspelled words, the shorthand, and lack of any kind of sense, you can tell he has definitely licked a few windows! :ctfu:

I tried and tried to warn him. Hell the only reason I didn't ban him was because I was on my cell. Woot got him though. It was quite amusing for a bit. Lol

He was under age in the juzer boards and being a dick. He had to go. Best move was to throw him in C&C before the bant so we could have some fun with him.
Damn him mom was a good fuck!
Wulf would have fucked her too.

He was under age in the juzer boards and being a dick. He had to go. Best move was to throw him in C&C before the bant so we could have some fun with him.
Damn him mom was a good fuck!
Wulf would have fucked her too.

Lol.... Well it was fun while it lasted

Top Bottom