Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wisdom teeth problem and 1st test E cycle

lonewolf12x

well one week ago my wisdom teeth were at the point of no return and i had to get them pulled. i could barely eat. i was 2 weeks in to my first test e cycle and figured that in a couple of days i would be back on track. my mouth got infected yesterday and they had to put a drain in my mouth which will sideline me for at least another week. tommarow would be my scheduled 3rd shot of test. ive been away from training and diet for about a week and wont be healed for about another week. my question is after two test shots can i just stop and let my shit heal and then start my cycle from scratch or should i just continue the cycle and hope for the best.

did you have gums cut to get them out? if so, it took me a couple of weeks after having that done til i could eat some stuff properly again (steak etc), and with your infection i'd guess it would take longer. if thats the case, personally id jump onto a light PCT and take a month off or so whilst your mouth sorts itself out. otherwise you'd be wasting 3 weeks worth of test, and putting your bod through unnecessary stress when you cant even maximise your gains by eating properly.

Top Bottom