Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Sanchez be the starter for the Jets?

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Been a Ravens fan since I came to MD 14 years ago for college. Sanchez vs. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed didn't bode well for him. He only got things going with a majority of the starters out.

I thing Sanchez will be good, but against a good D you could see his frustration.

On the flip side if the Ravens can keep from going three and out, give their D some rest, they have a good shot this year baring no injuries. 3 good situational running backs, decent receivers and a healthy TE, Flaco is turning out to be a good sophomore.

If Sanchez starts I think this will be a learning season. Some good games and some bad. Guessing they finish 8-8 or 7-9

PM is a saints fan? and its good to be saints fan this year btw. but yeah sanchez will start and the jets will go 7-9

if they had a shifty I line i'd want clemens to play, because he has proven he sucks.
Might as well give sanchez some experience.

Top Bottom