Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the GOP must be stopped

Then I'll take the current POTUS' record of how many top Talibanski's he's killed on his watch, rather than the elephants claiming "well it's Bush's research that enables him to do that".

And why are we over there killing the Taliban? Because we're a bunch of pussies afraid of some people living in Stone Age conditions that threaten a 1st world Superpower?

Methinks you've been brainwashed by the media/gov't/corporate machine.

Wake up and begin thinking for yourself...or relegate yourself to a mindless automaton that takes your marching orders from your TV.

The President's Administration does this?

Wait a minute. I owe you an apology. I just now realized that you are European. I would not expect that you would know the "Separation of Powers" and all the machinations of the US Federal government. I automatically assumed that you were quite vocal about US politics that you were American.

Please accept my apology.

Wait a minute. I owe you an apology. I just now realized that you are European. I would not expect that you would know the "Separation of Powers" and all the machinations of the US Federal government. I automatically assumed that you were quite vocal about US politics that you were American.

Please accept my apology.

I didn't know Arkansas was in Europe?

(The "Europe" flag is because the next F1 race is the European Grand Prix at Valencia, Spain.)

I still didn't know that the President and his Administration were directly involved in illegal drug prosecutions?

I didn't know Arkansas was in Europe?

(The "Europe" flag is because the next F1 race is the European Grand Prix at Valencia, Spain.)

I still didn't know that the President and his Administration were directly involved in illegal drug prosecutions?

Ah...OK...Then I will cut you no slack. Shame on you for not knowing. You shouldn't be debating politics if you don't even know the differences between the Legislative, Judicial, and Executive branches. IMO you shouldn't even be voting if you don't know such fundamental operations of the Federal government. Let me guess....you went went to public school, yes?

Ah...OK...Then I will cut you no slack. Shame on you for not knowing. You shouldn't be debating politics if you don't even know the differences between the Legislative, Judicial, and Executive branches. IMO you shouldn't even be voting if you don't know such fundamental operations of the Federal government. Let me guess....you went went to public school, yes?

Youll never guess what he does for a living either.

Youll never guess what he does for a living either.

My general opinion of the "Typical American" is already bad enough. I think I'd rather not know for the time being.

Just please tell me he doesn't "teach" children (which would reaffirm my belief why we, as Americans, are doomed.).

My general opinion of the "Typical American" is already bad enough. I think I'd rather not know for the time being.

Just please tell me he doesn't "teach" children (which would reaffirm my belief why we, as Americans, are doomed.).

County tax collector

And why are we over there killing the Taliban? Because we're a bunch of pussies afraid of some people living in Stone Age conditions that threaten a 1st world Superpower?

Wake up and begin thinking for yourself...or relegate yourself to a mindless automaton that takes your marching orders from your TV.

I love you

Then I'll take the current POTUS' record of how many top Talibanski's he's killed on his watch, rather than the elephants claiming "well it's Bush's research that enables him to do that".

Bary deserves full and genuine credit for killing terrorists. No back-handed compliments, no insinuation, no "but"s.

He also innovated the concept of blowing them the hell up instead of capturing them and creating a detainee problem.

Question For The Day: "What branch of the Federal Gov't does the Department of Justice belong to?"

Quite frankly my friend, I'm somewhat disappointed that a person of your age would not "automatically" know this. I'm sure that since you're 55 you know when and why the Department of Education was created and which administration spearheaded it, yes?
ONE OF Einstein's colleagues asked him for his telephone number one day. Einstein reached for a telephone directory and looked it up. "You don't remember your own number?" the man asked, startled.

"No," Einstein answered. "Why should I memorize something I can so easily get from a book?"

In fact, Einstein claimed never to memorize anything which could be looked up in less than two minutes.

Me thinks you feel the need to impress people by commenting on shit people never said. I don't believe we should have ever gone there in the first place. Feel free to point out where I have. However, if we are there wasting taxpayer dollars then we need to kill some people.

Top Bottom