Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is steroid use a felony?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
what is the history and the (so called) logic behind steroid use being a felony?

Last edited by a moderator:
The simple fact that the DEA, FDA and one other agency said that they did not want steroids to be labeled a controlled substance. So Reagan (maybe Bush 1) and Congress said fuck them, and I will do what I want.

Supposedely a lot of teens were able to get steroids very easily in the late 1980's. There intention was to make it to where teenagers were not able to get steroids as easily. Good idea, but then this affected everybody.

rnch said:
what is the history and the (so called) logic behind steriod use being a felony?

part of the deal is: they are drugs the Govnmt. is not getting their fair share of profit margins on. The majority of AAS comes in from other countries and is being smuggled into the US without tax...everything is worth more money when its on the black market...AAS imports are out of control- so in order to control it or slow it down, they attach a heavy penalty... :rolleyes:
Much like marajuana...if they would legalize it, more would use it - more demand and supply, thus leading to long term mass productivity/supply by manufacturers...this is where i get lost, isnt this a dream scenerio for any manufacturer??...

mlong- Govnmt. doesnt give a fuck about a teenagers health and/or yours. this matter was not on the agenda during Reagan Admin.

PBR said:
part of the deal is: they are drugs the Govnmt. is not getting their fair share of profit margins on. The majority of AAS comes in from other countries and is being smuggled into the US without tax...everything is worth more money when its on the black market...AAS imports are out of control- so in order to control it or slow it down, they attach a heavy penalty... :rolleyes:
Much like marajuana...if they would legalize it, more would use it - more demand and supply, thus leading to long term mass productivity/supply by manufacturers...this is where i get lost, isnt this a dream scenerio for any manufacturer??...

mlong- Govnmt. doesnt give a fuck about a teenagers health and/or yours. this matter was not on the agenda during Reagan Admin.

The probably don't care about anyone's health, but I do believe that was their stated reason.

bigcountry61 said:
gov makes no money on drugs or aas...meawhile they give houses and tons of aid to people who dont even pay taxes

You're kidding me right? The gov makes SOOO Much FUCKEN money off drugs , its fucken insane..........

For instance they invented Methadone for Heroin Addicts, where as Methadone is more addictive then Heroin, and its given to addicts who wish to come off of Heroin.... but guess who distributes it? The government. They want you on THERE drugs, so THEY make $$, this is just a small small example. Much much much more is going on..

I think you want to clarify your statement. Steroid use is not a felony. Having it in your system is not a felony. Steroid possession is.

Steriods are not against the law. It is only a felony if you prescibe, buy or sell them without a medical reason supported by a licensed physician. Many people take steriods without knowing they are steriods because not all steriods are anabolic. Birth control pills are a technical form of legal steriod.

Landospike said:
Steriods are not against the law. It is only a felony if you prescibe, buy or sell them without a medical reason supported by a licensed physician. Many people take steriods without knowing they are steriods because not all steriods are anabolic. Birth control pills are a technical form of legal steriod.

LOL I met this cunt online the other night that was flipping me shit for using AAS. I asked her if she was on the pill. She said yes. So I told her she was a juicer too. She said even if I was right about estrogenics, she had a legit medical use for using bcp. I said like what??? Recreational sex w/o risk of procreation??? How is that any better than using AS to improve one's appearance??? She blocked me after that one. lol

Top Bottom