Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The right to use trenbolone

24 years old. 5’10’’ and 206 pounds. 20% BF
I’m announcing a new addition to the constitution today. The right to use trenbolone!
Seems like some of you are against using it for some reason, that is beta behavior and very anti-american in my view. Tren is as American as apple pie. Tren is the true alpha steroid and I want in on it NOW.
My steroid stack will be 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. I’m also gonna do some test E and anavar with it. Is this is a good first stack for a newbie?
Nope, no and nada

24 years old. 5’10’’ and 206 pounds. 20% BF
I’m announcing a new addition to the constitution today. The right to use trenbolone!
Seems like some of you are against using it for some reason, that is beta behavior and very anti-american in my view. Tren is as American as apple pie. Tren is the true alpha steroid and I want in on it NOW.
My steroid stack will be 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. I’m also gonna do some test E and anavar with it. Is this is a good first stack for a newbie?
Way to young and bf tells me you need to work on your diet son

Top Bottom