Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is steroid use a felony?

I know that in my state if your in posession of 3 or more grams its a felony which is pretty jacked up as some cycles consist of 1g a week. lol. To risky.

mlong23 said:
The simple fact that the DEA, FDA and one other agency said that they did not want steroids to be labeled a controlled substance. So Reagan (maybe Bush 1) and Congress said fuck them, and I will do what I want.

Supposedely a lot of teens were able to get steroids very easily in the late 1980's. There intention was to make it to where teenagers were not able to get steroids as easily. Good idea, but then this affected everybody.
yeah in 1990 the democrat controlled Congress passed the steriod law, the prez was Bush 1.

It shouldn't be a surprise that AS are a felony-just take a look at congress-a bunch of fat old fucks that have lives that revolve around alcohol, tobacco and a sedentary lifestyle. Of course they wouldn't want AS to be legalized-it may prove that juicers are actually healthier than they are.

For instance they invented Methadone for Heroin Addicts, where as Methadone is more addictive then Heroin, and its given to addicts who wish to come off of Heroin.... but guess who distributes it? The government. They want you on THERE drugs, so THEY make $$, this is just a small small example. Much much much more is going on..[/QUOTE]

One of the most popuar analgetics is methadone, which was found in Germany by the time of World War II. Herman Georing, a drug addict, was the "inspirer" of the research for new synthetic opiates. He was afraid that he soon would not be able to find any morphine, because it wasn't prepared in Germany. The German chemists invented methadone, which was not only stronger than morphine, but also had a much longer effect.

some have it right, some have wrong.....the big U.S. see's you as it's income...when you make $ or distribute $ that they don't make $ on, they label it as a crime against the federal government........You will never make a $ that is untaxed legally.......if they can legalize something they are assured of taxing every penny they will....marijuana in CA is just the start
:chomp:

Landospike said:
Steriods are not against the law. It is only a felony if you prescibe, buy or sell them without a medical reason supported by a licensed physician. Many people take steriods without knowing they are steriods because not all steriods are anabolic. Birth control pills are a technical form of legal steriod.

That's what is so frustrating. If a woman want birth control, all she has to do is ask for it and barring a medical condition that prevents it, she is given a lifetime prescription (ok, not lifetime, but certainly the foreseeable future).

If one sex of person wants to become the opposite sex, they have enough surgery and hormones to make it happen. Legally.

If I want to feel better and maybe add a little boost to my weight lifting, I have to jump through a bunch of hoops and spend a bunch of money to get HRT or I have to break the law. It's complete bullshit.

You're kidding me right? The gov makes SOOO Much FUCKEN money off drugs , its fucken insane..........

For instance they invented Methadone for Heroin Addicts, where as Methadone is more addictive then Heroin, and its given to addicts who wish to come off of Heroin.... but guess who distributes it? The government. They want you on THERE drugs, so THEY make $$, this is just a small small example. Much much much more is going on..

Werd. In this state and the neighboring state, liquor stores are state run. So where does all that liquor money profit go? Two guesses and the first one don't count. Another example of ignorance and hypocrisy in action.

I would have to say i agree 100% with the governemnt being upset, that they do not reap there share from steroid commerce. Being in Business i have studied - in depth - the tax laws of the US, and can testify, they will take whatever they can, which is why buisness owners like myself and many others truly follow the saying "its not what you make, its what you keep"

now in light of my uderage use of Steroids, and going through some emotional ups and downs, and sides experienced due to my lack of knowledge and my overuse, i can say that steroids IMHO should be controlled, and distributed to healthy men and women ove the age of 21, educated on the science of their use, and cleared by a medical physician, at there will and personal discretion. being an athlete myslef and training athletes i also belive that substance use in sport should be maintained. meaning maybe enorcing a legal limit or amount of use, especially since we all know sterods will be a factor in professional sports for the rest of mankind.

its hard fought though, honestly have any of you here tried to tell a die hard football player teen in high school with D1 potential that they simply arnt ready for steroids? i mean, i know from experience the youth has alot more access to this stuff then one might think. and the sad fact is, its not guys like you or me who have been there done that, and studied for hours and days and weeks, its these scum bag dudes on the street sellin god knows what to ake a quick buck. if you really want to be pissed i say be pissed at them, yeah the government in the USA is a bunch of money hungry capitolists, and i am one ofem, but the guys selling kids doped up gear made in a 5 gallon bucket are the ones that cause the 1 in a million "death" of an uderage teen athlete (who really died because he was shootin pounds of test a day) the media so desperatly promotes to the public.

Sad Really

-J_Merk

Bigricester said:
For instance they invented Methadone for Heroin Addicts, where as Methadone is more addictive then Heroin, and its given to addicts who wish to come off of Heroin.... but guess who distributes it? The government. They want you on THERE drugs, so THEY make $$, this is just a small small example. Much much much more is going on..

One of the most popuar analgetics is methadone, which was found in Germany by the time of World War II. Herman Georing, a drug addict, was the "inspirer" of the research for new synthetic opiates. He was afraid that he soon would not be able to find any morphine, because it wasn't prepared in Germany. The German chemists invented methadone, which was not only stronger than morphine, but also had a much longer effect.[/QUOTE]

Give this guy Karma. He's got it right.

Top Bottom