Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why i am big on the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES chances...

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
hey shags, even though you are not convinced you would drop your panties in a walmart parking lot with a sign that says "enter in rear" to have mcnabb over what you got...

if vick has the potential to be better than that means he could be the league mvp one day, and he could... i dont know yet cuz i havent seen him play against the nfl... he could develope fast or become andre ware.... or more likely akili smith ( a big giant question mark).

HOSS84... the most gifted back in the game? how so?

fistfullofsteel said:
I'm convinced that Miami will suck and blow for the rest of their football existence, and I wish all Miami fans along with JETS fans would kill themselves.

its not easy

madbomber31 said:
hey shags, even though you are not convinced you would drop your panties in a walmart parking lot with a sign that says "enter in rear" to have mcnabb over what you got...

You remind me of school at 5 in the morning.... No class.

madbomber31 said:

would this be a 24 hour wal-mart? McNabb is good yes, but I don't see him bringing them to the super bowl, however, him in the walmart parking lot takng in ther rear I can see that happening....

maddy...whats happening with you? Working? DJane thing? Dog?

Top Bottom