Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why i am big on the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES chances...

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
dude

no offense, THE EAGLES SUCK DICK AND ALWAYS WILL BRO. Their QB is shit, and his supporting cast sux too. Sorry, but 5-11 is were your headin with that garbage. Enjoy the season as the Cards kill em. QB = SHIT

madbomber31 said:

hey fistfull.... your gnats streak ends!!!

Wigga, You Crazy!!! I said it before and will say it again, it's time for me win some special vitamins.

The Eagles do not suck. They have a good team. I hate the Eagles, but let's keep it real. (LOGO ATHLETIC) Every morning I wake up wishing McNabb was our QB. I hope they play the over rated Bucs and kick their ass in the playoffs again.

ON ANY GIVEN DAY, ANY FOOTBALL TEAM CAN BEAT ANOTHER. The team that comes out possessed like you just killed their entire family is most likely to win.

Mcnabb cant hold Vicks Jock Strap???? WTF. Are you an idiot? Vick hasnt even stepped on the dam field yet and if he does he wont do shit within the next 4 years especially with his supporting cast.

As for the Eagles, Good Qb, Good Rb, Solid O-line, Solid defense, Poor recievers
Big Problem = Depth, if Mcnabb would go down you wouldnt win 4 games.

A cant wait for the season to start

i cannot wait either... but as long as dmac wouldnt go down for a long period, detmer could do ok.. i like his spunk.. and besides, most teams dont have GOOD back ups...

receivers will step up, they will be bigger than last year, easy... they will get the chance to show something so the pressure is on...

on defense they are second to none and they have GOOD depth on defense... VERY GOOD.. so good, they have a 3rd qb who could start on 20 teams, the best (top 3 in others minds) safety in the game, and one of the best cb tandoms...

FOOTBALL START NOW!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

DMac is frigging awesome and to say he is not is to be in denial. The Eagles have a hell of a chance to have a great season.

Someone please explain the being from and/or rooting for Philly and being white-trash connection.

I can't wait for the season to start [damn shame school comes w/ it]. I got to go to a couple of the games last season....frigging amazing.

vs Ten [ps]: W w/ Akers getting the gams winning fieldgoal

vs Chi: W [pretty boring game though]

vs Dal: W. Best game I ever been to in my entire life. I was in the 700 level for the 2nd half. Awesome place to be after that win.

madbomber31 said:
i cannot wait either... but as long as dmac wouldnt go down for a long period, detmer could do ok.. i like his spunk.. and besides, most teams dont have GOOD back ups...

receivers will step up, they will be bigger than last year, easy... they will get the chance to show something so the pressure is on...

on defense they are second to none and they have GOOD depth on defense... VERY GOOD.. so good, they have a 3rd qb who could start on 20 teams, the best (top 3 in others minds) safety in the game, and one of the best cb tandoms...

FOOTBALL START NOW!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

Do you have any original analysis on this team or are you simply regurgitating what you see on ESPN???

Karson is right, bro. The Eagles suck!
There are lots of Eagles fans around here and they all understand. It's as if the Eagles were actually DESIGNED to suck....

Last year was an aberration.

big dog said:
Mcnabb cant hold Vicks Jock Strap???? WTF. Are you an idiot? Vick hasnt even stepped on the dam field yet and if he does he wont do shit within the next 4 years especially with his supporting cast.

I appreciate you giving me the 'heads up' on Michael Vick's NFL experience. <<there was one?>>

Your belief that MV will do nothing for 4 years is reckless conjecture and wishful thinkng if you're team plays in Atlanta's division.

You don't know, but I do.

For my two cents at this juncture I have to say snuka and karson don't know dick about football. Go buy a beginners guide to pro football in the womens' issues section of Barns and Noble then you might be able to have an intelligent conversation.

The players this year .

The Eagles - have everything coming back and they get deuce back. I think mb underestimates the impact Deuce can have on a game. I do firmly believe that this season and next are the only real shots for the Eagles, after that the cap and free agency will rat fuck em.

The Raiders - Same boat as the Eagles, but with only this season to luck for the hot stick.

The Ravens - call it a fluck last season, I don't care, their D is tight and their offense is even better. If they lose, it will be the offense fucking up with a more open game.

The Titans - Start sining Donna Summers Last Chance because this is it!!! After this season your headin to the Jacksonville/Buffalo could have been catagorey.

The Giants - Will once again be underestimated. Look for the key to defense to be in Seahorns corner this year. He began losing a step last season, lets see if he comes back strong or starts to fold. A D is only as good as it's weakest link.

New Orleans will have a good shot in the nfc west, but I don't see them getting past the raiders.

The Rams are toast. There vaunted high point juggernaut has been solved by enough teams and they are still sold on what won them the super bowl to begin with.

The Vikings - Too many pussies in key offensive positions. (FUCK RANDY MOSS!!!!!) What a dick head. This is the ONLY NFL franchise I have ever seen pull the college / high school (I give up) routine during a game!

The rest is just noise.......

snuka, as i said, my testicle knows more about football than you...

wodin, i do not underestimate duce... i think he is easily a top 10 back, but not the BIG PLAY guy that faulk or james, or BARRY are/was...
i believe duce is an excellent 4 yards a carry guy who can control the clock... but his biggest upside to me is his catching ability, he gets some nice gains of dumps and screens...

LOOK OUT FOR CECIL MARTIN!!!! when he gets the ball he is a fucking bull... i love him to death...

wodin, as for getting hit with the cap, eagles are in good shape... most of their guys are signed up longer term (young guys), trotter is gonna cost some cash which is why they drafted the OLB spot, they can move gardner over if need be... maybe even get ike reese some reps inside but likely not

snuka, i do not listen to predictions on espn... I MAKE THEM...

i have said this over and over.... IF the eagles make the playoffs this year, they WILL be in the superbowl... they start out with the rams, they get the vikings, and bucs... thats 3 "big time" teams right there... then the giants and skins (bad year last year but have the talent to win at anytime) twice... KC, seattle too... no cupcake schedule... they will be tested...

fistfull may hate the birds, but at least he isnt a fucking moron about the team...

and snuka, if you can show me where i said "4 years" for vick to do anything, please do... he will start NEXT year for sure... and a few games this year most likely... (see chandler getting knocked the fuck out, again)

i'm done with you snuka, you have proven to me you are either 17 and watch one game a month with your buddies, or you are a soccer player... ie, soccer fag who knows nothing... :) you are dismissed.

Top Bottom