Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why i am big on the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES chances...

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
Snuka,

I dont give a fuck if Joe Montana was starting for the Atlanta Falcons, The Saints dont have to worry about them because of the Falcons supporting cast.

Here an equation for you:

Very young QB + a very bad team = that player never developing into his full potential.

Vick should be a backup for at least 2 years.

No one can predict the season completely. It always is full of surprises. I think the packers will be pretty damn surprising myself this year. They were so strong at the end of the year. The bucs will always underachieve because they have no offense, and Brad Johnson will not change that one bit. The defense will have to carry them and it will wear out. I just know one thing, my fins will get me very excited then sputter out as usual second round of the playoffs :)

just a hunch, but i'm betting the eagles will take a step backwards this year.

last year they benefitted from a schedule based on their poor performance in the previous year. this year they will hafta' play more heavyweights and i think nobody will take them lightly any more.

hehehe...I like this:

Why are the Eagles like a tampon?

because they are only good for one period, and have no second string......:D

Seriously though, you got some decent WRs, but I'm not convinced of McNabb......

Last edited:
big dog said:
Snuka,

I dont give a fuck if Joe Montana was starting for the Atlanta Falcons, The Saints dont have to worry about them because of the Falcons supporting cast.

Here an equation for you:

Very young QB + a very bad team = that player never developing into his full potential.

Vick should be a backup for at least 2 years.

Michael Vick is a gem. And he sparkles. This gem may be wrapped in dogshit, but he's a gem nonetheless.

My whole point is that Vick is better than McNabb and I will stand by that. I never said Atlanta would have a better record that Philly this year. There IS a difference.

well I never liked the eagles, but now since my friend freddie mitchell plays receiver for them, I have to tolerate them, training camp starts on thursday he said, so I guess I will give them a break!

I'm convinced that Miami will suck and blow for the rest of their football existence, and I wish all Miami fans along with JETS fans would kill themselves.

Top Bottom