Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's ready for Football?

We will get it even if we do it old school like we used to, the only difference is now there are 5 or six of us as opposed to 2 or 3 we just need to work together i mean if someone posts up at 1am or 4am to get up first fine thats not working together thats called cherry picking games what we will do and im sure swole will agree is each week we have a designated bookie for ncaa, he chooses what games he wants to put up and then the bookie that is doing the upcoming week can put up whats left or parlays what any left overs go to the the guy on deck he can do props..........if anyone has any good ideas voice them, if this forum is too grow it will be by working together to make it better, not one person running the show.........................................we need a roll call on who wants to do ncaa football and be in a rotation if thats what we decide to do, like i said any better way im on it ...make it easy to follow cause im kinda slow

motodawg said:
We will get it even if we do it old school like we used to, the only difference is now there are 5 or six of us as opposed to 2 or 3 we just need to work together i mean if someone posts up at 1am or 4am to get up first fine thats not working together thats called cherry picking games what we will do and im sure swole will agree is each week we have a designated bookie for ncaa, he chooses what games he wants to put up and then the bookie that is doing the upcoming week can put up whats left or what the peeps want and any left overs go to the the guy on deck..........if anyone has any good ideas voice them, if this forum is too grow it will be by working together to make it better, not one person running the show.........................................we need a roll call on who wants to do ncaa football and be in a rotation if thats what we decide to do, like i said any better way im on it ...make it easy to follow cause im kinda slow
if we get the forum sub-section me and army vet requested for bookies to discuss events that would be awesome .. they also have the ef plat chat thats like a live chat room .. maybe we can plan 1 nite a week to meet in there .. the bookies

Top Bottom