Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's ready for Football?

nothing like getting the rosters and battling out some classic games of ncaa 09. . . .
and nothing beats controlling farve with the jets. . . .
lol

SLAYER69! said:
I'll put up most, but sometimes I may want to bet on them.
Let me know when you want to bet on them I"ll put it up and you can do the same for me with O-State, we will work something out with Hurricane, army vet, 1500 anyone who wants to host ncaa rotate the top games so everyone gets a chance to kill or be killed

motodawg said:
Let me know when you want to bet on them I"ll put it up and you can do the same for me with O-State, we will work something out with Hurricane, army vet, 1500 anyone who wants to host ncaa rotate the top games so everyone gets a chance to kill or be killed

in

1500 said:

We'll have a thread similar to this to discuss the top games for that week and who's got'em and also to let the players have input so we can get the limits they want.............the thing with going big everyweek kinda takes away from the bowl action, not to say that there shouldn't be a big game or a few big games each week definitly there are match-ups of rivals during the season that are as good as any bowl, Okla-Texas, USC- Notre Dame?, Michigan-Ohio-State. Not to leave anybody out just examples those are big games and should be treated like a mid season bowl game so..............any input is appreciated, swole used to have a weekly let's talk about it when i first started hangin here so let's talk about it....................the theme is equality lol all bookies are created equal till you lose all your k

motodawg said:
We'll have a thread similar to this to discuss the top games for that week and who's got'em and also to let the players have input so we can get the limits they want.............the thing with going big everyweek kinda takes away from the bowl action, not to say that there shouldn't be a big game or a few big games each week definitly there are match-ups of rivals during the season that are as good as any bowl, Okla-Texas, USC- Notre Dame?, Michigan-Ohio-State. Not to leave anybody out just examples those are big games and should be treated like a mid season bowl game so..............any input is appreciated, swole used to have a weekly let's talk about it when i first started hangin here so let's talk about it....................the theme is equality lol all bookies are created equal till you lose all your k
good advice right here. A little weekly board meeting will help with all the games and all the bookies we got now. we still have baseball playoffs too

I was lookin through the opening weekend and there are some good match-ups starting Thursday night all the way through Monday at 4 Fresno State @ Rutgers then at 8 #18 Tennessee @ UCLA both on ESPN....thats Sept 1st opening day of Dove Season.....

i requested a bookie forum section .. when they asked for sujections for the new site updates going up on sunday .. lets see if we get it

There's going to be some sick action in here come football...millions of K being thrown around :p

I'd like to see parlays and props...and let's not forget to get those Superbowl and division winner bets in before the season starts!

Top Bottom