Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who will win american idol?

SoKlueles said:
I think, just because you cheated me, whether you meant to or not, instead of 10 karmas
it should be 100,000
just to preserve our friendship:)
///

There are quite a few thing that can be considered shady in the bookie forum but unlike other sections of EF we regulate ourselves.

I highly doubt being allowed to chang our own event odds would create a problem. If anything it gives our forum another feature that closely resembles that of a genuine sports gambling site.

swole said:
There are quite a few thing that can be considered shady in the bookie forum but unlike other sections of EF we regulate ourselves.

I highly doubt being allowed to chang our own event odds would create a problem. If anything it gives our forum another feature that closely resembles that of a genuine sports gambling site.

ok. :)
why don't you give me a list of things you feel would make this forum better and I'll pass it along to george?
i think some things may be a matter of too difficult to program btw, not a lack of wanting to improve the site.

Top Bottom