Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who will win american idol?

Angel said:
whats up with klus odds?

lol, oops.. i changed the odds after she bet. I guess she got to keep her odds. I didn't really know what I was doing.

stilleto said:
no, i think you win more.

lmfao, you changed the odds from 4/5 to 9/10 after Klu placed her bet, therefore cheating her out of 1/10 of a potential winning bet.

HAHA.

swole said:
lmfao, you changed the odds from 4/5 to 9/10 after Klu placed her bet, therefore cheating her out of 1/10 of a potential winning bet.

HAHA.

it shows her odds as 4/5 and everyone else at 9/10.
but I thought 4/5 are better odds, no? I'm so confused. I have a feeling i'm going to not be happy with how much k i'm gonna lose with this thing. if someone wins, and they've bet 1000, how much do i have to pay them????
btw, klue, if you do win, i'll donate 10 karmas to you to make up for it. :)

blut wump said:
Now that we know it's possible to change odds and that the system takes care of the change correctly, it should be made a feature of all Bookie Events. The Book needs to be able to modify the odds.

you mean- takes care of it correctly by leaving the original odds for the people that bet with those odds and changes it for subsequent bets from other people?
nobody has ever asked me to change odds- i just knew I could edit it and klue's 100 bet was the only one I had then, so i didn't think it would mess things up too much if i did.

Top Bottom