Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants to bet the Patriots go to the SuperBowl instead of the Colts..

Anyone who has football knowledge knows this. NE used a base cover two for most of the season. The coaches were not confident in using anything complex with the players they had.
Now with Bruschi back and Vrabel excelling in the middle they are switching plays up at the line! This is exactly what has caused other teams problems in the past.
NE may not win it but there is not one team that wants to face them. They have all of their players back on offense and defense!
The playoffs will be fun to watch!

sfmonster said:
Indy = by far the best team but the layoff the next two weeks plus the losses will hurt them big time going into their first game of the playoffs.

I don't think so,i'm sure they will run plays in practice hundreds of times.Even without the pads just running plays to keep the routes and movement of the line down pat will keep them sharp.

Deterass said:
I don't think so,i'm sure they will run plays in practice hundreds of times.Even without the pads just running plays to keep the routes and movement of the line down pat will keep them sharp.

Only time will tell. However in the past letting up at the end of the season has not faired well for teams, they tend to break stride and then stumble.

bullett said:
I assime you mean 14-2, since they lost last week, and Seattle will kick the shit outta them while the starters are resting...

I apologize , I wasn't watching Sunday as I was working 100hr weeks the last few weeks. Ok if they lost on Sunday then there should be no debate about it , rest the starters and let the subs get thier ass kicked... It'll give them some playing time

a few points:

1) NE sucked earlier in the year because their defense was completely banged up. I mean, they were pulling guys out of the stands to play on their defense. They are healthy now. They miss Harrison (and I still think they miss Ty Law), but their defense is good now

2) Brady is the best player in the NFL. Until he loses in the playoffs, I will pick NE over ANYONE after January 1st

3) Bears defense is "so good" just like TB's defense is "so good". It's because they play a disproportionate # of games against the NFC.

4) NYG will not win anything until Eli learns patience.

5) Seattle, Cincy have high powered offenses and questionable defenses. Anyone remember Marino - Duper - Clayton? Anyone remember what SF did to them? Anyone remember Air Coryell? Anyone remember what...oh wait, they never made the SB.

High powered offenses don't mean jack squat in the playoffs, and certainly not the SB. I'll take experience and tough D over speed on offense anyday of the week after January.

6) No one in the NFC is a consistent, complete team. the 2 Wild cards from the AFC, the Steelers/Charger and Jax, both have a better chance to win than anyone from the NFC (Seattle and Carolina are the only real teams in the NFC)

7) If NYG wins, then cool. Tiki kicks ass, and I'm a Plax fan. I just don't see it happening.

uh...so yeah, that's all that pops into my head right now.

Since getting back Bruschi and Richard Seymour New Englands defense has gone from #30 to #17 in the league. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

I am a Patriots fan and by all means don't think it's a lock that we will be in the superbowl, however I do think they have a good chance if they contine the way they have played of recent. Enjoy the ride.

Top Bottom