Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants to bet the Patriots go to the SuperBowl instead of the Colts..

KillahBee said:
Indy D: 298 yards per game avg, 14.7 ppg avg.
NE D: 340 yard per game avg, 20.6 ppg avg.

good thread

Yeah, Yeah,

They are healthy now, look at how they destroyed Tampa Bay.

I think they will beat Indy in the Dome....

gjohnson5 said:
Patriots ain't gonna beat Indy at home in the dome if they rest thier guys. They need to forget about the 16-0 and concentrate on winning the superbowl... rest them

I assime you mean 14-2, since they lost last week, and Seattle will kick the shit outta them while the starters are resting...

Obviously, I'm a Panthers fan, but this season seems more exciting than the last few, what with what seems like more parity given the current playoff teams. I am thinking that NE will be very tough since their D seems to be more healthy, and they know how to win. I do think that Brady is the best in the league in crunch time, and I'm expecting Manning to throw a few interceptions their way.

If the Panthers and CHicago, it should be a war, given the way the Bears embarrased the Panthers earlier....Pnathers Rucker and Peppers have been aling, but should be 100% by playoff time..

I was looking for Dallas to make a run, but they fizzled badle last week, and I can't quite figure the Seahawks, expect them to fold.

But all in all, quite exciting...

that is all I want for my late Christmas gift. Could there possibly be a god?

Stranger things have happened, although i truly want the colts to go and win:)

Just my thoughts

Bears = highly overrated, justification is they are one of the only defenses that remained healthy so they dominated but now are facing injuries that will bring them down.

Indy = by far the best team but the layoff the next two weeks plus the losses will hurt them big time going into their first game of the playoffs.

NE = Playing great at the end of the season like always and have a cream puff schedule these last two weeks to prep them just right. Belichick is a coaching god and there is no way Dungy wants to face them no matter what anyone says.

Seattle = Great NFC team but will pull the choke move like aways, its in their blood and is all they know.

Denver and Cinci = who knows with these 2 teams, anything can happen

Jacksonville = look for them to upset someone in the playoffs with their 13 and 4 record rolling into the wildcard game.

My superbowl picks NE and the G-men. Tiki is just to good right now and the bookends on the D are stepping up.

Top Bottom