Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Seen The Basketball Brawl??

rykertest said:
If I choose to, I will discuss anything, with anyone, at anytime.

I agree with some of what he says and disagree with some of what he says as well. There isn't anything wrong with that and I don't hate him nor do I think he hates me, we just disagree is all. Mature adults can do that and still be civil. I wasn't name calling nor was he, it was a discussion.

kthnxbye.

Yeah, you said it. I get frustrated with people sometimes. But, this is just a friendly discussion.

Mr. dB said:
Do you watch sporting events on advertiser-supported free TV?

Yes, sometimes. But I don't buy the shit they advertise. So, how do the athletes get paid by me turning on the t.v.?

jackangel said:
never discuss anything with biteme. never.

not ever.

Wise man you are. I bet your daddy was an Indian chief. Biteme will hunt you down and decapitate you if you make him angry.

biteme said:
Yes, sometimes. But I don't buy the shit they advertise. So, how do the athletes get paid by me turning on the t.v.?

not everyone does but quite a lot do...its the law of large numbers... the more people that watch the more people will buy.

bigmann245 said:
not everyone does but quite a lot do...its the law of large numbers... the more people that watch the more people will buy.

They're called suckers.

rykertest said:
If I choose to, I will discuss anything, with anyone, at anytime.

I agree with some of what he says and disagree with some of what he says as well. There isn't anything wrong with that and I don't hate him nor do I think he hates me, we just disagree is all. Mature adults can do that and still be civil. I wasn't name calling nor was he, it was a discussion.

kthnxbye.

lol!! that was like surprise pwnage! didnt see that coming

Top Bottom