Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Seen The Basketball Brawl??

rykertest said:
Of course you did. You stated that if you don't want to make 35K a year don't be a nurse, police officer, etc. The point you missed was that you SHOULD be able to make good money (not millions) in these occupations because they unlike atheletes are actually important.

But we do agree that not paying to go see a sporting event is the key.

Like I said, no I didn't. I don't have time to argue with pseudogeniouses all day. You don't go into civil service for the money. You gonna pay their salaries?

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Looks like carmelo, nothing but a puss with that sucker punch.. It was funny, he threw it and ran away! lmao..

he'll get 15 or 20 games off to think about that one. . .still can't overshadow the fact that the knicks suck BIG TIME. . .

Yarg! said:
no basketball player can throw a punch, let alone fight. a brawl between basketball players and soccerplayers would be pussy fight of the millenium.
I wouldn't fuck with Artest

437yccx.jpg

Pussiest fight ever.

With a reach that long you should know how to punch someone. Especially with all the hardass attitudes these bitches have.

biteme said:
Like I said, no I didn't. I don't have time to argue with pseudogeniouses all day. You don't go into civil service for the money. You gonna pay their salaries?

Well if logic won't persuade you, then I guess you "win". Whatever floats your boat. Have a good day.

jackangel said:
never discuss anything with biteme. never.

not ever.

If I choose to, I will discuss anything, with anyone, at anytime.

I agree with some of what he says and disagree with some of what he says as well. There isn't anything wrong with that and I don't hate him nor do I think he hates me, we just disagree is all. Mature adults can do that and still be civil. I wasn't name calling nor was he, it was a discussion.

kthnxbye.

Top Bottom