Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Seen The Basketball Brawl??

no basketball player can throw a punch, let alone fight. a brawl between basketball players and soccerplayers would be pussy fight of the millenium.

I wish we as Americans could stand together and not go to see any professional sports games for 1 full season. These idiots are nothing but a bunch of highly overpaid crybabies that get rewarded for acting like childish thugs. If we would all boycott them for 1 season because of the way things are done and the product it produces, that would help get our point across and really hurt them financially. The money these punks get for playing a frigin game while we have fire, police, military, school teachers, nurses, etc making 35K a year give or take is a total joke. The REAL heros are ignored. I LOVE football don't get me wrong, and sports are fun to play and to watch, but our society needs to get it's focus back on whats important and idolizing ignorant fools like the ones in this nit wit brawl is the last thing we should be doing.

rykertest said:
I wish we as Americans could stand together and not go to see any professional sports games for 1 full season. These idiots are nothing but a bunch of highly overpaid crybabies that get rewarded for acting like childish thugs. If we would all boycott them for 1 season because of the way things are done and the product it produces, that would help get our point across and really hurt them financially. The money these punks get for playing a frigin game while we have fire, police, military, school teachers, nurses, etc making 35K a year give or take is a total joke. The REAL heros are ignored. I LOVE football don't get me wrong, and sports are fun to play and to watch, but our society needs to get it's focus back on whats important and idolizing ignorant fools like the ones in this nit wit brawl is the last thing we should be doing.

While many of them are punks, so are a lot of other rich people. If you want to make more than 35 k a year, don't be a firefighter, police man, teacher, etc.

biteme said:
While many of them are punks, so are a lot of other rich people. If you want to make more than 35 k a year, don't be a firefighter, police man, teacher, etc.

you missed the entire point of that post.

rykertest said:
you missed the entire point of that post.

No I didn't. BTW, those guys wouldn't make a living if everyone was like me, because I never pay to go to a sporting event.

biteme said:
No I didn't. BTW, those guys wouldn't make a living if everyone was like me, because I never pay to go to a sporting event.
Good point.. If we stop endorsing there sorry A@# then the punks salaries would plummet.

biteme said:

Of course you did. You stated that if you don't want to make 35K a year don't be a nurse, police officer, etc. The point you missed was that you SHOULD be able to make good money (not millions) in these occupations because they unlike atheletes are actually important.

But we do agree that not paying to go see a sporting event is the key.

Top Bottom