Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who is the most dominant athlete in the world today?

eat big said:
Bro, I agree with you 100%. I didn't want to talk about this in your thread because I didn't want to hijack it.

But the guy isn't that big in terms of strong man. His frame isn't that big. He looked smaller than you in those pics. He's not that tall, yet he dominates shows like no other. He's lean too. So he has a bit of both worlds.

He's 3" taller and 85 lbs heavier than I am, so maybe you're thinking of the wrong pic. But he is just amazing to watch in real life he makes the events look effortless compared to the rest of the field.

Cheers,
Scotsman

alexander ovechkin

Scotsman said:
Zadrunas Zavickas- Hasn't lost a contest in two years, holds the world record in almost every strongman event, has beaten Mariusz four straight times now.

Mariusz has lost 4 times in a row now?

Damn I need to get ESPN-23 back!

Scotsman said:
He's 3" taller and 85 lbs heavier than I am, so maybe you're thinking of the wrong pic. But he is just amazing to watch in real life he makes the events look effortless compared to the rest of the field.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Okay yeah but in the pic it was two head shots, he didn't look that much taller. Didn't know he weighed 385. So he is massive. But he's lean too so that's why it amazes me.

Top Bottom