Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who is the most dominant athlete in the world today?

dan marino

mariusz is my favorite but hes been having some tough time with savickas lately, probably because the ifsa focuses more on power type movements, and in that case savickas will win everytime. if the event pertains to a deadlift, squat or overhead press then hes got it in the bag. but other events which require more physical movement and agility, mariusz wins

I can't believe there has been only one post for Floyd Mayweather Jr. you should watch one of his fights, he's so in tune, it's insane. In a couple of his fights, he was so confident that he was listening to Larry Merchant and Roy Jones Jr. talk about their super bowl pics and he turned to them and said "I like the patriots" while BOXING... I think he's the best athlete all around. I mean maybe an appropriate choice would be the winner of an iron man contest with the multiple events but damn, I haven't seen anyone dominate a sport the way "pretty boy floyd" has, ever. I have a lot of respect for Lance Armstrong too, comming back from cancer the way he did shrugging off all of the steriod use allegations... I have to go with Floyd Mayweather Jr. though on this one. Watch his next fight and you'll see what I mean.

pound for pound said:
I can't believe there has been only one post for Floyd Mayweather Jr. you should watch one of his fights, he's so in tune, it's insane. In a couple of his fights, he was so confident that he was listening to Larry Merchant and Roy Jones Jr. talk about their super bowl pics and he turned to them and said "I like the patriots" while BOXING... I think he's the best athlete all around. I mean maybe an appropriate choice would be the winner of an iron man contest with the multiple events but damn, I haven't seen anyone dominate a sport the way "pretty boy floyd" has, ever. I have a lot of respect for Lance Armstrong too, comming back from cancer the way he did shrugging off all of the steriod use allegations... I have to go with Floyd Mayweather Jr. though on this one. Watch his next fight and you'll see what I mean.

Yelena Isinbayeva

Kenesia Bekele, distance runner...
5k WR record at 12:37
10k record at like 26:17
10 back to back World Titles and he's only 23 years old.
Darn good runner. Darn good athlete.

Joe Calzaghe at his weight in boxing. The Americans constantly underrate him and then get beaten by him.

eat big said:
I think he's on a much faster pace than Sampras. So it will be tough sure, but not as tough as it would be for others. I think he wins 2 or 3 majors a year. He won't win the French Open because Nadal is a beast on sand. But he will win most of the other's.

Hes actually on track with sampras same age, same amount of grandslam titles. And actually nadal has a 6-1 lead on fed, including 2-3 wins on hardcores (US and Aust) so fed just found his rival. Itll be hard for fed to keep winning 2-3 a year, he'll start pulling 1-2 a year then the occasional one soon. i bet fed finishes with about 12.

Top Bottom