Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the Manager of the Year in Baseball?

francona of course

ok even i wanna see francona get kicked in the nuts to make sure he has them lol

i'll second the buck vote
texas cleared out all the rodriguez's over the last few years and youd expect them to totally suck this year.. those fuckers swept us earlier this year.. we made them pay this past series though :D

two out of three is making them pay? lol okay bro. I wonder if the sox could get the Big Unit, for that matter, why not go to Texas? Yuck the Fankees!!

21 runs in those 2 wins is making them pay ;)

peter gammonds said RJ is all set with going to the sox.. we dont have the prospects to offer AZ anyway

im expecting to see him in anehiem (please god heh) or in pinstripes.. the yanks will just buy the prospects to trade to AZ.. fucking george :mad:

honestly i dont know if the sox have what it takes to make it this year. time will tell.. if we dont make the cut i'd like to see texas take the AL.

Larussa, for the Cards, hands down... but there is still half of a season left, who knows if the detroit tigers keep doing better, you cant pick him then

Top Bottom