Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who had the best DRAFT?

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
I know they didn't have the best Draft which they should of, but my new home team the Texans had some alright picks, nothing special in my eyes. Titans although had some good pics, but yeah, I have to agree that the Oak boys will be sound in the years to come.

Peyote Killa said:
I have to agree that the Oak boys will be sound in the years to come.

Yes and no. They've got some nice new talent, but it won't overlap with the out-going talent. This season is likely to be the only one where the best of the Raiders' two generations will be on the same team.

Taking the quality of the players chosen aside, good drafting is all about appropriate timing and planning...

Peyote Killa said:
I know they didn't have the best Draft which they should of, but my new home team the Texans had some alright picks, nothing special in my eyes. Titans although had some good pics, but yeah, I have to agree that the Oak boys will be sound in the years to come.

this draft, plus the expansion draft, houston has actually done very well, At least on the offensive side. The defense im not totally sure about, but i havent seen all of it either, but they have some good veterans and a not too shabby draft if the guys can perform.

Top Bottom