Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry Patriots stans, but you aren't the best ever

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
The Pats are the greatest team of the free agency era

hard to compare different generations

I watch some of these older games where assassins like Jack Tatum and Ronnie Lott crippled motherfuckers. QB's got knocked unconcious routinely and there really wasnt such a thing as illegal contact or Unsportsmanlike hits.
I think that is when football was much much more geared toward the running game. In that time a team built like the patriots would have had the success of the 80's Dan Marino Led Dolphin team's. Always very very good and pass first but never good enough or physical enough to win it all.

Again its all speculation. Pats are who they are and they have earned everything they have achieved.

Wulfgar said:
The Pats are the greatest team of the free agency era

hard to compare different generations

I watch some of these older games where assassins like Jack Tatum and Ronnie Lott crippled motherfuckers. QB's got knocked unconcious routinely and there really wasnt such a thing as illegal contact or Unsportsmanlike hits.
I think that is when football was much much more geared toward the running game. In that time a team built like the patriots would have had the success of the 80's Dan Marino Led Dolphin team's. Always very very good and pass first but never good enough or physical enough to win it all.

Again its all speculation. Pats are who they are and they have earned everything they have achieved.

this all coming from someone sucks at life..

before you get mad i'm just fucking around..

as a die hard colts fan. i'm just saying the pats are one of the greatest teams ever. they have sick amounts of talent and veteran leadership and are willing to sacrifice to do the most important thing in any sport and that is to win. its almost like i love to hate em nowadays. :) seriously. besides I've almways been a fan of randy moss. i mean the dude caught 17td's with a near nobody throwing it tot him. "yes culpepper is a nobody without moss. the proof is in the puddin"

dannomight said:
as a die hard colts fan. i'm just saying the pats are one of the greatest teams ever. they have sick amounts of talent and veteran leadership and are willing to sacrifice to do the most important thing in any sport and that is to win. its almost like i love to hate em nowadays. :) seriously. besides I've almways been a fan of randy moss. i mean the dude caught 17td's with a near nobody throwing it tot him. "yes culpepper is a nobody without moss. the proof is in the puddin"

moss did amazing last year for the raiders

crew9 said:
I'm a die hard Chicago Bears fan but fuck the Pats haters. The Patriots are everything that is good about sports and only a few years ago just about everyone was on their side. Now the Pat's are one of the best teams ever and people start sipping on the haterade.

Pats fans better get used to it. It was the same way with Gods team(cowboys). People hate us and always will.

Welcome to tye ranks of love them or hate them club. Only 2 teams in there now.

Pat_McCrotch said:
Pats fans better get used to it. It was the same way with Gods team(cowboys). People hate us and always will.

Welcome to tye ranks of love them or hate them club. Only 2 teams in there now.

let me know when the cowboys or patriots win 4 superbowls in a 6 year stint..

Top Bottom