Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry Patriots stans, but you aren't the best ever

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
dude the pats fucking stink of being cheating dogs and who knows how long they have been doing it uncaught.

they should have been fucking HANDED a fucking loss the first game of the season for being caught cheating.

fuck that shit, you CHEAT YOU LOSE..

not you cheat.. mmm ok.. you still win but we're going to fine you for fucking cheating..

who knows how many more times they have cheated and not been caught..

I don't think they are that good, they had some super lucky breaks in the regular season.

Phaded said:
steroids and human growth hormone - somatropin - is def a shitty point cause every team in the league does it.. i didn't see the jets getting fined 500 grand and losing a draft pick last year? so how the pats cheated must be a big deal.. their perfect season will always have that little * right beside it cause no one is going to forget about them getting caught cheating.. i know i wont.. i dont think that perfect season by miami has any *'s by their w's..

You're right but the 72 dolphins also had one of weakest schedules ever. The average winning percent of their opponents was under .500. They played only two regular season games against playoff bound teams, whose records by the way were 8-6.

They were a great team though.

crew9 said:
You're right but the 72 dolphins also had one of weakest schedules ever. The average winning percent of their opponents was under .500. They played only two regular season games against playoff bound teams, whose records by the way were 8-6.

They were a great team though.

patriots have the other teams playbooks.. i wonder whats gonna happen next year when teams switch shit up..

redsamurai said:
I have legitimate hatred for the Patriots........and it's because of Vrabel.

A) He went to the rival high school of mine

B) Because I did have some childhood friends that went to that high school, and hung out with them in college......every now and then we'd run into him. Now this was 10 years ago......and he was a typical arrogant snot that high school produced "prodigiously". And apparently he would sometimes go to my gym back in OH.....I never saw him there, but all the people that worked there couldn't stand him for the same reason I couldn't stand him 10 years ago. So I'm guessing he hasn't changed much.

And something about Tom Brady just irritates the shit out of me.....I've never been able to stand the guy. Maybe because he's from Michigan?
fuggin n00b check your facts
he's right up your liberal/sierra club valley, a californian

i'd be elated for months if Giants won.. i just know deep down theres no chance.. i'm going to a movie during the game and not watching sportscenter for 2 weeks.

Phaded said:
i'd be elated for months if Giants won.. i just know deep down theres no chance.. i'm going to a movie during the game and not watching sportscenter for 2 weeks.

there is always a chance; if you look at the Bookie forum, I am the only one that took the Giants to win the Superbowl before the playoffs started (60-2 odds)

Top Bottom