Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who had the best DRAFT?

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

I am a RAIDERS FAN so ill vote we did getting

Buchanon at 17 pick: this kids a stud, easy top 8, and could be better cover guy then Jammer...plus hes a lethal return guy

Harris at 23 pick: big time LB who saw his stock fall because he played DE this past year, think of Farrior from the Jets...top LB in the draft

Great First Round

But now ill gives props to

The Cowboys- Jerry Jones pulls of the draft of his life, Roy Williams is the next Lott

The Chargers- John Buttler can draft, they are getting good

The Bills- Draft was made by getting Bledso, now with the first pick in big Williams from Texas, the Bills could be good again.

Any other drafts you like

WOW THAT IS VERY INTERESTING PLEASE POST SOME MORE POSTS LIKE T HIS.

I'd say Cowboys probably. Picking up williams, who almost seems like he is meant to be a cowboy. As well getting Antonio Bryant that late in the draft was a lucky draw.

Raiders did have a very good draft as well. Saints didn't do too bad either. Stallworth is gonna be big time. Wish he was still here in Knoxville.

HighIntensity said:
I am a RAIDERS FAN so ill vote we did getting

Buchanon at 17 pick: this kids a stud, easy top 8, and could be better cover guy then Jammer...plus hes a lethal return guy

Harris at 23 pick: big time LB who saw his stock fall because he played DE this past year, think of Farrior from the Jets...top LB in the draft

Great First Round

But now ill gives props to

The Cowboys- Jerry Jones pulls of the draft of his life, Roy Williams is the next Lott

The Chargers- John Buttler can draft, they are getting good

The Bills- Draft was made by getting Bledso, now with the first pick in big Williams from Texas, the Bills could be good again.

Any other drafts you like

Agree with the Raiders picks in the first round. Did you hear
how much Mel Kiper hyped Buchanan? Buchanan and Woodson
may be exciting to watch.

I'm a GIANTS fan, and I dig that Jeremy Shockey pick but I
can't understand the Tim(?) Carter pick in the 2nd round ...he's
a WR from Auburn but all the shit I was reading had him in the
5th round or so... anyone ever heard of him? I doubt it.

Re: Re: Who had the best DRAFT?

Icon said:

Buchannon is a stud. If you a raider fan you are going to be very pleased with that pick. i never have seen quentin jammer play, but i dont know how any corner could be taken over him personally. Incredibly talented player.

Re: Re: Who had the best DRAFT?

Icon said:

I'm a GIANTS fan, and I dig that Jeremy Shockey pick but I
can't understand the Tim(?) Carter pick in the 2nd round ...he's
a WR from Auburn but all the shit I was reading had him in the
5th round or so... anyone ever heard of him? I doubt it.

Tim Carter is a very talented reciever. Has great size and performed well at Auburn. Has great potential as a returner.

4.32 in the 40-yard dash…2.5 20-yard dash…1.54 10-yard dash…3.93 20-yard shuttle…6.68 three-cone drill…39-inch vertical jump…10'6" broad jump…335-pound bench press…319-pound power clean…32-inch arm length…8 3/4-inch hands…Right-handed…16 Wonderlic score.

I concur, Cowboys did some great maneuvering, picking up extra picks and still getting the player they wanted/needed all along.

Also kudos to the Lions for making a bold move for Harrington, let's see what they do with McMahon.

About fucking time the boys had a good draft! Fuck!!! I bet he had Jimmy telling him what to do the entire time!

Top Bottom