Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who going to win mr O

1 Dexter Jackson
2 Jay Cutler
3 Phil Heath
4 Dennis Wolf
5 Toney Freeman
6 Melvin Anthony
7 Silvio Samuel
8 Dennis James
9 Moe Elmoussawi
10 Gustavo Badell

I agree that Dexter deserved the win, his symmetry is virtually perfect (abs and all). Still though I wouldn't ever say any of them look like shit, thats just absurd. I am kinda sad though I've met Jay several times and he is such an awesome guy. Hope he doesn't retire.

wow, about time, jay is great as a mass monster, but dexter definitely has the best physique around

wow, about time, jay is great as a mass monster, but dexter definitely has the best physique around
+1,000,000. Ever since I started watching the BFTO DVDs and saw Dex I was a fan. I am glad he won.
To the poster that asked about how Branch did, he's been out of the Mr. O for a while now. He tore his tricept a few months back.

+1,000,000. Ever since I started watching the BFTO DVDs and saw Dex I was a fan. I am glad he won.
To the poster that asked about how Branch did, he's been out of the Mr. O for a while now. He tore his tricept a few months back.

thanks bro
i didnt even know
i love watching branch on stage

Yeah man I was bummed out about him getting hurt. It would have been a good Mr. O with him there as well. I hope he and Victor will be in the next Olympia.

Top Bottom