Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who going to win mr O

I think Jay said this was his last Olympia, so he will probably be given the Mr. O as a gift again.

Wolf looks amazing, I haven't looked at the other pre-judging pics yet.

It's amazing how unpopular Jay Cutler seems to be on so many forums. Given the Mr. O as a gift? Are you kidding? Since Ronnie retired he's in a class of his own and there's no one ready yet to step in there.

Ronnie was doing some live commentary on a forum yesterday. He left early after he'd seen Jay posing. He already knew who was going to win.

That's odd. Do you think Dennis is small and symmetrical at 265 lbs compared to Jay's 270 lbs? How could you say any of the current competitors are not mass monsters for their height?

Here's a commentary by Shawn Perine about Dennis Wolf's showing in the prejudging yesterday:

"Dennis Wolf may have been the biggest disappointment of the show. Whereas this writer was fully expecting the German Giant to vie with Jay for top honors, he seemed to have lost size from last year's model, and conditioning as well. His formerly vaunted thighs were down in sweep and cuts and his back lost in detail - an area he needed to improve upon."

A lot of people who saw the prejudging don't put him in the top 5 this year.

About Jay:

"Unquestionably, Jay's legs were "on." His quads looked as if they'd been run over with a cheese grater, so shredded were they. Iron Jay even sported glute striations, something which in the past had been elusive. Jay's upper body, on the other hand, wasn't quite as detailed, and while from the front he was preternaturally wide, something didn't quite translate in the rear shots, particularly in the rear double biceps, in which extra folds of skin not visible in prior years made an appearance. On the whole, Jay was better than last year, but not up to his 2006 form."

Summary:

"For the record, according to the callouts, it's looking like we could see Jay retaining the title, Dexter as runner-up and Phil in third, but again, tomorrow awaits."

hey bro, no one said wolfe was small, just more symmetrical than jay, he carries it better, and looks better. commentators don't mean shit to me, i look, i see, and in every feature pose i've seen wolfe, he just looks better to me- again, i'll say it one more time- to me. i personally think victor outclasses them all, and in the day before dorian, IMHO- even though he's a dick now, shawn ray had a very on time physique. it's all about symmetry, hell, even the ole wolfe is guilty of not really having that, but he's closer than jay. the only thing i must say about your post, not trying to prove anything here, take it for what you will, but look at these guys, then look at pics of bodybuilders pre-1992 or it may have been 93. look for yourself, then you make the decision. don't let these guys brainwash you into believing that this size and disproportion is the future of bodybuilding, because there's a lot of us out here that disapprove. again, jus my 2.

Wolf looked great. Should've placed higher, but Dexter deserved that win. Good for him! IMO Jay looked like shit. And he is my fav bber.

Top Bottom