Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who going to win mr O

I think Jay said this was his last Olympia, so he will probably be given the Mr. O as a gift again.

Wolf looks amazing, I haven't looked at the other pre-judging pics yet.

Kai wins in a close vote with the extra points for his hair pushing him over the top.....

Seriously,I don't know, any one of those guys can take it...

seriously, i'd like to see ol dennis win it, he looks better than jay ever has to me. jay is just big, at least dennis has some symmetry to his physique. i also think victor should have won it last year, sure he might not have been as big as ronnie, but he looked awesome. i think bodybuilding needs to get back to symmetry and proportion over size and size. but hey, i'm just an old guy who thinks that the old timers did it right.

seriously, i'd like to see ol dennis win it, he looks better than jay ever has to me. jay is just big, at least dennis has some symmetry to his physique. i also think victor should have won it last year, sure he might not have been as big as ronnie, but he looked awesome. i think bodybuilding needs to get back to symmetry and proportion over size and size. but hey, i'm just an old guy who thinks that the old timers did it right.

That's odd. Do you think Dennis is small and symmetrical at 265 lbs compared to Jay's 270 lbs? How could you say any of the current competitors are not mass monsters for their height?

Here's a commentary by Shawn Perine about Dennis Wolf's showing in the prejudging yesterday:

"Dennis Wolf may have been the biggest disappointment of the show. Whereas this writer was fully expecting the German Giant to vie with Jay for top honors, he seemed to have lost size from last year's model, and conditioning as well. His formerly vaunted thighs were down in sweep and cuts and his back lost in detail - an area he needed to improve upon."

A lot of people who saw the prejudging don't put him in the top 5 this year.

About Jay:

"Unquestionably, Jay's legs were "on." His quads looked as if they'd been run over with a cheese grater, so shredded were they. Iron Jay even sported glute striations, something which in the past had been elusive. Jay's upper body, on the other hand, wasn't quite as detailed, and while from the front he was preternaturally wide, something didn't quite translate in the rear shots, particularly in the rear double biceps, in which extra folds of skin not visible in prior years made an appearance. On the whole, Jay was better than last year, but not up to his 2006 form."

Summary:

"For the record, according to the callouts, it's looking like we could see Jay retaining the title, Dexter as runner-up and Phil in third, but again, tomorrow awaits."

Top Bottom