Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else doesn't give a shit about pro football?

I'm thinking my Giants are so pathetic, the team from "Little Giants" with Rick Moranis and Al Bundy could defeat Big Blue.

lucidBlue said:

I agree. Especially if the Broncos are on. Actually, I like to watch as long as I know who some of the players are.

Come on baby. We could have sex in those 3 hours that it takes to watch a worthless football game, life is too short.:D

biteme said:

Come on baby. We could have sex in those 3 hours that it takes to watch a worthless football game, life is too short.:D

Somehow I manage to fit football and sex into my life without a problem. Who says you can't have sex while watching football? ;)

lucidBlue said:

Somehow I manage to fit football and sex into my life without a problem. Who says you can't have sex while watching football? ;)

Obviously you haven't had sex with me. LOL You'd be too busy screaming with ecstacy to watch a football game.

biteme said:

Obviously you haven't had sex with me. LOL You'd be too busy screaming with ecstacy to watch a football game.

Now I didn't say I was going to pay close attention to the TV during sex. :rolleyes:

lucidBlue said:

Now I didn't say I was going to pay close attention to the TV during sex. :rolleyes:

Actually you did say that. But you are a woman, so I understand and forgive you.:)

biteme said:

Actually you did say that. But you are a woman, so I understand and forgive you.:)

Oh here we go... I say I like football and sex in the same sentence, you'd think most guys would be thrilled, yet I still hear complaining. Jeez, you guys are never happy.:confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom